TERMINATION NOTICE

Hello, as the author of this story, I am so sorry to inform all of you reading this that I am going to terminate this story.

It goes against my principles that I leave a story hanging. I did that once and I didn't like it.

I have planned out the structure of this story, Inertia, so I am going to tell you what happens after Sano was killed.

It is entirely my fault that this happened because I made Inertia on a whim, like I didn't even put it in a Word document or anything, I just wrote it here and that just signals what a failure it would be hahaha. If there is anyone who has been looking forward to this, I am so sorry. I have failed you. I promise I will keep writing my other stories, but just not this one.

If you are interested to know what this story would turn out to be, keep reading, I'm going to explain.

****

After Sano was killed, Jin went to guard Yuzuki in Tokyo. Everything went smoothly.

When Akashi got back to Kyoto, he visited his father and demanded why his father would send people after them.

Yep, Akashi's father sent the attackers.

So actually, Akashi's father is plotting a revenge towards the Miyamura family/clan because they "kidnapped" Kaori (Akashi's mother).

Finally, the Akashi family managed to attack the house of Miyamura and killed a lot of people, being overly prepared. Akashi's father and Yuzuki's father had a long fight and both of them died.

Akashi found the basement where his mother was held.

But she's also Yuzuki's mother.

The two are twins, but of different fathers. This is called superfecundation (sorry I made Kaori a wholeaass bitch).

(If you remember in the early chapters, I said Yuzuki had red highlights but she actually dyed her hair black and left some strands of red ones instead haha lol)

Kaori has been in a coma ever since a traffic accident (actually done by the Miyamura to take her back to their side from the Akashi clan).

Seijuurou and Yuzuki were born 30 minutes apart.

Of course, both Yuzuki's father and Seijuurou's father knew that they were twins and they both were plotting their own "revenge" kind of thing. 

But Miyamura was on the defensive side as they had Kaori with them (which was their main goal), which was why they lost (they underestimated the Akashi clan haha jokes on them).

Yuzuki was also found in the basement next to her mother, hiding. Akashi threatened to kill Yuzuki but decided against it, letting her live. He took Kaori with him and fled.

Yuzuki also ran from her house and sought protection from the young doctor, Dr. Sasaki Kenji.

Police found the house and reported it as a clash of two Yakuza clans, which they would not interfere with.

The End. 

Lol that was really bad but whatever I'm out of this story anyway.

I am now preparing to release Detention's 2nd Book. 

Until then, good bye :)

By my leave, sorry for disappointing you.

I love, love, love all of you <3