Gemma

You groaned loudly when you found Lucy sitting at her seat before you were. This usually only meant one thing and you knew why she had done it. No doubt she had only come early to ask you more questions about what happened in these 'tutoring' sessions. 

"Now you can't give me those bs excuses when I keep asking you questions."

You sigh and lay your head down on the table. You really needed to stop talking to her if she was always going to be this nosy. 

"Fine. What is it that you want to know?"

Lucy practically squeals when she hears that you gave her permission to ask what she's been dying to know. 

"Did you guys even have an actual tutoring session?"

"We've always had a tutoring sessions, it's just that recently, we've been doing a lot more kissing than before."

"What's it like to kiss someone famous?"

You can't help but laugh as you hear the wishful tone in her voice. No doubt that she wished that she was in your place. 

"Like kissing a normal person. After spending some time with them, you start to forget that they are even famous. I do have to admit that she's an amazing kisser. Like her kisses do things to me."

Lucy smile widely when she spots Katie coming in. This was the perfect opportunity to mess with you. It's not like you didn't deserve it, you had been a total bitch when it came to answer her questions. Besides, this could also help you. So really this was a win-win situation. 

"So have you an Gemma fucked?"

She says a little too loudly. You didn't notice how her voice level had changed as she still sounded the same to you. 

"No but god, I really want her to fuck me."

Katie almost spits out her drink when she hears you. You had never mentioned dating anyone so who was this 'Gemma.' She played it cool and pretend like if she was reading a paper when really she was straining her ears to hear what the two of you were talking about. 

"So what? You're only going to fuck after the two of you start to date?"

"You really think that she wants to date me? I'm just me and she's....her."

"Oh please. Gemma should be lucky that you're even kissing her. You're a total catch. You should definitely ask her out."

"I couldn't. It'll be weird. What if she says no?"

Lucy smirks as she sees how tightly Katie is gripping her paper. She wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was listening in now. 

"Trust me. She's totally going to say yes."

You don't say anything as you let your eyes rest and think about what you had talked to Lucy about. You didn't even care if you waited a long time for you to fuck, all you cared about was pursuing an actual relationship with Katie. You really liked her and you've honestly been thinking about asking her out for a while but you've been scared. It was intimidating asking anyone out on a date, even more when they are famous. You sigh and lift your head up as class starts. 

Katie wasn't sure whether to feel upset or angry or maybe even both. What the two of you had wasn't official but it would have been nice to know that you were thinking of being with someone else. She felt stupid for purposely choosing all those scripts that ended up with the two of you kissing. With no chance to actually process what she had heard, Katie began to teach the class. 

X

It was completely weird that Katie hadn't called you out a single time in class. She could barely even look at you and you weren't sure what you had done. You had tried to talk to her after class but she just brushed you off and said that she had to go and to just email her your question. 

Lucy felt bad after seeing how Katie was ignoring you. You were clearly devastated about it and she was now thinking that maybe she shouldn't have done what she did. 

Wanting to try to make you feel better, she invited you to lunch. You accepted, needing something to distract you from your thoughts. 

You were doing fine during lunch but it changed when you received a message from Katie about cancelling tutoring. She had never done that, not even when she had gotten sick and it confirmed that something was definitely  up. You excused yourself from lunch and headed back to your apartment. The only thing in your mind was trying to figure out what you had done wrong.