"At the end of the day Jeremiah Tyree Neverson don't run me, he know who running shit and that's on period. If he got a problem there's nothing but space and opportunity and that's on that." Lifting my glass of sparkling apple cider attempting to keep a straight face, I busted out laughed seeing Momma Sonia, Ella, and Briana all staring at my ass amused knowing damn well I didn't even believe the words coming out of my mouth. 

"Gurlll pipe ya ass done, Jeremiah got that ass in check. And that's on that. Awww look at the trouble maker herself." Ella laughed turning towards Lyric as she sprinted into the family room with a movie case in her hand, placing it in her hands jumping up and down poking out her bottom lip anxious. "Yall finished the Barbie movie already, okay I'm coming to change it."

"You look so cute in ya lil dress Lyric, Jade still sleep ain't she?" Laughing as Lyric ran over to me giving me a hug careful not to press on my stomach too hard, I placed a kiss on her cheek rubbing her shoulder as she sprinted back to the playr...

"You look so cute in ya lil dress Lyric, Jade still sleep ain't she?" Laughing as Lyric ran over to me giving me a hug careful not to press on my stomach too hard, I placed a kiss on her cheek rubbing her shoulder as she sprinted back to the playroom where Blessing and Jade were.

"Ella you stay I'ma go check on the kiddies and make sure they ain't building toilet paper forts again, lemme know when the stove beeps. And Jhene...ya ass better lot leave that couch." Rolling my eyes as Momma Sonia removed her apron following behind Lyric, while munching on a piece of fried chicken yet refusing to allow anyone else to eat yet.

"Aye Ella has Arthur checked up on Lyric since J and Toni pulled up on his deadbeat ass?" Briana asked looking up from her phone as a bitch whatchu think look appeared on Ella's face causing me to shake my head, at this point fed up this situation even though I wasn't even involved. "Bum ass nigga...you bring her around Megan yet?"

I understand Ella and Arthur didn't exactly work out, but I don't agree with him taking his anger out of his child by cutting all ties.

Obviously he succeeded with irritating Ella, but was his ass even thinking about how his actions are going to affect Lyric. That child doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

"Nah...I think it's because of the way my Momma moved while we were growing up. Of course she went on a few dates here and there, but I never saw any of the men and I always respected that about her. Plus Jeremiah would have probably capped him on sight. Of course one day I would want Lyric to meet her but she's only five, I'm not tryna confuse my baby. And despite absolutely despising her father...I would never disrespect him and do that without having a conversation." Ella expressed as she shrugged her shoulder's leaning forward refilling her glass with red wine, crossing her legs facing Briana. "Now...fuck goin on with you and my bro?"

Puckering my lips sitting up straight ready for this conversation, I watched as Briana tossed her phone besides her peeking to make sure the guys were still downstairs in the basketball court and Momma Sonia was still with the kids letting me know she was gonna drop some brazy shit.

"Listen I understand that's ya blood and everything but...fuck that nigga. I gave up soooo much for his ass, done pushed my dreams to the side, been arrested multiple times fighting cause of his cheating ass, and I'm just tired. I picked up a part time job at a doctor's office by the house, just stacking up a little bread cause ya know...I been depending on Jason for years."