Chapter 4

I DO NOT own and of TVD/TO or any of it characters.
......................................................................................................

Third Person:
After Rebekah put Hope down in the makeshift crib stored in her car, the girls sat down in Caroline's dining room to talk about there game plan.

"Ok so, we need to get Hope far away from New Orlene's. I would say that here is fine but Klaus and the rest of your family have a lot of history in Mystic Falls so maybe that isn't the best idea, I was thinking that we should go somewhere secluded but not so secluded that it's obvious we are hiding, you know what I mean" Caroline said to Rebekah having gone into planning mode the second that she agreed to help.
"I know exactly what you mean care, and I agree completely, I have a place in the country side of Arkansas that we can go to it's a little run down but it should work nicely" Rebekah told Caroline, remembering the property that her and Nik stayed in when they were hiding from Mikael, "perfect" Caroline spoke enthusiastically "when do we leave" she stood as she questioned Rebekah. "Slow down Caroline, we still have something to do before we get there" Rebekah said "umm ok, what is it?" Caroline said immediately "we need to go see a witch to put a cloaking spell on us so we can't be found" Rebekah replied. "Of course, why didn't I think of that" Caroline said beyond annoyed that she hadn't thought of it herself, she never enjoyed being one step behind. "There's a witch in South Carolina, my family have known her for years, we can go to her" Rebekah explained "perfect, when do we leave?" Caroline asked "we can rest for the night and we will leave in the morning, we need this spell done ASAP" Caroline was surprised at how quick they had to leave but she understood the rush.

The control freak in Caroline was going crazy, she had a ridiculous amount of stuff to do, she needed to pack not to mention all the phone calls she had to make explaining why she was about to fall off the face of the earth. She also had to make an excuse up, and she had to do all of this in a very short amount of time, wonderful, she thought to herself. "Alright, well I better start packing then" Caroline stood up getting ready to depart for the night, "ok care, I'm going to get some much needed sleep, see you tomorrow" Rebekah said tiredly and made her way to the guest bedroom.

Caroline's POV:
I grabbed two suitcases out from the hall cupboard and started packing the necessities, clothes, toiletries, I didn't go overboard with the packing, I'm sure I can get whatever else I need when we get there. After I finished packing, I figured there was no point in going to sleep so I sat up thinking about what I was going to tell everyone. Gosh I can't believe I was doing this, just picking up and leaving I mean they need me here don't they.
Actually come to think of it they don't, Elena's loving college, Stefan is no where to be seen, my mom is still obsessed with her job and Bonnie is gone. The only person that needs me right now is Rebekah and Hope, so I'm going to be there for them. Deciding on a good enough excuse I texted Elena that I wanted a break from the drama and was going to travel for a while. I decided to just say goodbye to my mom in person tomorrow morning.

In the morning:
Rebekah woke up at about 10 this morning and who could blame her, she'd just been driving forever, so I got all of the luggage ready and took care of Hope for the morning, I dressed her in a cute pink onesie with matching socks

In the morning:Rebekah woke up at about 10 this morning and who could blame her, she'd just been driving forever, so I got all of the luggage ready and took care of Hope for the morning, I dressed her in a cute pink onesie with matching socks

And started feeding her a bottle. "Your very cute, you know" I said looking at Hope "your family is really lucky to have you and I'm so lucky to be able to take care of you" ok now I've lost it, she doesn't even know what I'm saying. Looking back down at her I remembered who her dad was , I still can't believe Klaus has a baby, out of all people. I bet he'd be a great father though, once he learnt. It must be hard for him and Haley, being away from Hope. At least they have each other right? I didn't know how I felt about Klaus moving on from me and so quickly to, typical, I'm never the one, at least he has someone to make him happy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Rebekah walks in the room, "morning Caroline" she said still sounding half asleep "morning" I replied back while burping Hope "good morning little one" Rebekah said to Hope while moving behind me to face her. After Rebekah and I had a blood bag each and loaded the bags and Hope into the car we were off to the Mystic Falls boarder so that I could say goodbye to my mom.

Rebekah parked a few minutes away so that she wouldn't be seen and I walked the rest of the way. When I got there I found my mom already waiting for me, here goes nothing. "Hi mom" I said approaching her slowly "hey sweetheart, is everything alright" she asked staring at me "yeah of course, I just need to tell you something" I told her feeling worried about her reaction "ok" she said simply waiting for me to continue, "I'm going to get away for a while, do some travelling, I just need a break from everything" I hated lying to her but I had no choice, "oh my, Caroline that's amazing!" She said excited "wait, your not mad?" I asked confused, "what, of course not, you desperately need to get away from this place, do something for yourself Caroline" she explained to me " thank you mom" I said while pulling her in for a hug. "Promise you'll call and text, ok" she pleaded "I promise I will" she let go of me and said "Alright, now go and have some fun, I love you"
"I love you to mom" I replied and with that I was off.

When I got back to the car I sat for a minute in silence, I was going to miss her. "Are you ready to go" Rebekah broke the silence "ready as I'll ever be" I replied and we started driving.

A/N: I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, please Denver to vote and let me know what you think, and thanks heaps for reading.
Love you all xx
@Rubyscrappy13_