Chapter 8 ~ Ready for war

Final bell rings to dismiss class and school , my head is going ninety over what happened before school started . I should say sorry . But ...but...NO fucking buts ...sh-she had it coming . YES , she did having coming . I push my way through the crowds of students rushing to get home as soon as possible for a variety of reasons .

1) Hoping to get laid ... 2) Actually getting laid ...3) food. for the fat asses. Be nice .....4) Nerds wanting to get  good grades .a.k.a John Adams .

Eventually pushing past these ignorant pests I get to Beth's locker and she is no where to be seen . Where is that whore now , she knows I don't like to wait . I might have to teach her a lesson yet again , that slut never learns I don't know why she even goes to school . OH well I will force her to learn. Now where is she !!!

Sarah O'Brien walks in my direction and smiles at me . She is wearing tight top and a pair of black skinny's that makes her bum look .....Now now Danny , I know you want to 'TAP' that .

"Hi Sarah" I call her over while looking her up and down , by god that bum is just out of this world.

"Hiya hot stuff , have not had fun with you for a while , want to hook up soon ?"twirling her hair she stares at Danny with some kind of hunger in her eyes , lust.

"Not today Sarah ! Can you go a day without trying to sell your self ?Slut. Now before you go to a back ally to suck someone off where is Beth ?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are Danny , you were not complaining when you were the one being sucked" Sarah snapped.

"Slutty Sarah , Slutty Sarah" Danny chanted .

"Now answer the question slut,Before I make you"Danny smirks grabbing a fistful of Sarah's hair , real and fake he shoves her against the locker while forcing his leg between hers causing them to spread slightly.OH look! Slutty Sarah has her legs open,again. With his free hand he slaps her across the face making a loud sound but before she has time to react he is squeezing her face causing her to start whimpering.

"Sh-......She left during maths saying she felt sick , she seemed fine , apparently she fainted when she got to the nurses office. g-...go talk to the nurse and leave me alone." she gasped the last bit as Danny was clearly not happy with the news as he pulled her hair more .

the rage induced Danny lets Sarah go but storms to the nurses office . Opening the door with great force Danny strides into the office startling Cassie in the process, he slams the door making so much noise thankfully school is finished so no would of herd .                                                                      "Making an entrance, as always . What has got your thong in a twist my sweet Danny ?" she says, calmly unbuttoning her shirt to reveal some cleavage and bit of her lacy purple bra.  "OH Cassie you really do know how to set the mood and get me going , as alwyas . I dont need your 'comfort' now , I need answers . Where the hell is Beth ?"  Danny can feel his anger boiling inside at the sound of her name so he crosses his arms to stop himself from flipping a table .  "She has not told you ? She got a ride home just before period 2 ended, I was under the impression that you were awa-". Cutting across her Danny shouts " A RIDE ? WHO THE FUCK DID YOU LET GIVE HER A RIDE HOME CASSIE !!!.                                                         "John Adams" she states, feeling uncertain if telling him was the right choice after all , due to his reaction.Let's just say when he left the window was shattered and and trail of blood that if you followed would lead you to Danny.

"John you will regret this decision , how could you. She is mine and no one else's and Beth will pay twice as much just for my amusement " Danny mumbles clutching his bleeding hand as he walks into the school parking lot , ready for war .