Chapter 3 ~ I lov-

Beth's POV

*dream*

Holding onto his arm tightly I step out onto the slippery ice. I immediately feel my feet start to drift apart and hold on even tighter, my knuckles turning as white as the ice.

I feel my supporter wince.

"Sorry" I say slowly loosening my fingers.

"It's fine Beth." John says. I look into his hazel eyes, and become fascinated by the colours that make them up.

Hazel sounds like such a boring colour, but in John's eyes there are specks of chocolate brown and forest green, and when the light hits them right.... Sometimes parts so golden they look like the sun has been broken into fragments and placed strategically into his iris.

"Earth to Beth?" He waves his hand in front of my face.

Startled, I jump, and in doing so, fall on my arse.

Well done Beth.

John stands above me, his face looking strange as he attempts to not laugh at the crumpled me before him.

"Having fun down there?" He smirks.

I laugh at how wrong it sounds, and his face goes redder as he realises what he said.

He holds out a hand for me which I take, glad for the assistance.

As he helps me up, I notice the strange scars littering his arms and wrists.

I wonder what they are from....

John and I skate around for about and hour before getting off the rink.

We sit down on the benches and start to take our skates off.

After we put them back, and have put on our own shoes again, we walk into the lobby.

I lean on his shoulder while I wait for my lift, and puts his arm around me.

I realise what is happening, and when he looks down at me, I kiss him. His shaggy brown hair tickles my cheek which makes me giggle .

After we pull away I say "I lov-"

*dream over*

AH! Jees my hand!

In my sleep I must have leant on it by accident.

Yay.

Walking into the bathroom I get ready for the day, every time my shirt lifts up, or my hips show I see way more bruises than I'd like.

I get a belt and a longer top. Danny would kill me if anyone saw....

They all know what happened yesterday but Danny is making me say he was angry and accidentally pushed me.

Oh. The joys of dating an aggressive jock....