Chapter 6 ~ The walls begin to crumble

I told Beth where my car was parked  and headed out to the parking lot ,while she went to her locker to get her belongings etc . I saw Beth come out the main door so I walked over to her to help her walk .she seemed okay a while ago."Do you want to sit in the front next to me or in the back so you can lie down ?" She smiled and headed towards the back seat door , she must be feeling tired I guess . Before we head off I ask her if she needs anything ..water...a blanket..even a pillow . yes i have all these item in the boot of my car , don't ask i just do .

~BETH~

John must really care for me and my well being if he is driving me home , I slide into the backseat so I can lie down I feel drained. He explains he must pick something up from his house before driving me home ,suddenly a wave of coldness comes over me like a blanket covering me from head to toe . I call out to john asking if he can get the blanket and the pillow from the boot , before he does he asks me is everything alright .He really does care more than anyone else. John pulls the car over onto an old road that leads to his house and stops the car gets out , opens the boot and pulls out a warm blanket and pillow . my John , my loving John .

~JOHN~

Standing there , holding the blanket and pillow looking at Beth lying down shivering , its almost like That night all over again . The night Beth ....

~BETH~

John opes the door and a rush of cold air slaps my face so hard , I cant stop shivering . The blanket is wrapped around me and the pillow is placed in the best spot for my head to rest without discomfort  . "Joh...John" I stutter he pauses looks at me for a couple of seconds , what is he thinking ? without saying it he slides into the back with me . He sits me up then lifts me onto his lap and holds on to me so tight , as if he let go I would disappear and be lost forever , slowly I begin to warm up from John's body heat . He is hot in both senses now . Lucky me . I move in his arms so I can face him also moving my legs so i straddle him , I feel his heart beat faster as i slowly move my other hand up his chest and then to his face .

~JOHN~

Beth stirs in my arms , slowly turning to face me . she positions herself so that she is sitting on my thighs and her legs are to the right and to the left of me , my body begins to tingle as her hand moves up my chest to my face cupping my cheek. Its been so long since I felt her touch, it makes everything else disappear. My hands begin to move on there own accord and didn't stop until they reach the lower part of her back , I apply a small bit of pressure to indicate I was ready when she was. She was ready . Beth guided my face to hers with her hand on my cheek until our lips met , and that was like an explosion of desire , want and the need for each other . And that was just the first kiss. The ones that followed put the first one to shame , with each kiss it intensified and got more passionate . One minute I felt her tongue exploring my mouth in return I hers , and the next minute her and were at the end of my T-shirt . Griping the end of my top Beth moves my top up and off me , leaving me in only a pair of jeans I run my hands up and down her back until she grabs one and moves it to the strap of her bra.she wants to as well.

As I move my other hand to her back to unclasp her straps she kisses my neck and gently bites , being playful . When its unclasped she smiles and kisses me on the lips , slightly tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth , I let out a small groan of pleasure.

~BETH~

I want him , I want him now , right here now

Hes only in jeans.got to say I like him w ith this amount of clothing though he could do with less and so could I. I look him in the eyes as he removes my top after my bra , he looks right back until he breaks the connection to plant soft kisses on my my neck , bruises , scars and marks that I have spread out over the front of my body . He sees me as beautiful . As he kisses me I move my hands through his hair , slightly tugging on it wanting more . Wanting him.

He stops , I bring his face to mine and whisper to him "its okay , I want to." Instead of responding he kisses me with so much passion that I have no problem responding . He wants me as much as I want him