Jay White#1

trust

You and Jay have been having trouble ever since Kenny (your ex) came back to Japan and yeah he did asked you to go to a coffee shop just to catch up, nothing else. Of course Jay's jealousy got the best of him and claims that you still have feelings for him, which is not true at all, but can't you really blame him that he feels that way?

Before he met you, he was dating this girl since high school, and she supported him with his career as a wrestler, but as a wrestler you have to travel all over the world and barely have time with your significant other. She reassured him that she understands how important it is for him, and not to worry about her. Turns out, when he left to tour in the United States. Her ex texted her and she texted Jay saying that she's been talking to her ex and said "I just can't anymore. You're always traveling, I want a normal boyfriend with a normal life. I know you love wrestling, but I want to be loved Jay. I'm sorry, but I think it's best if we break up. Please don't call me, text me, and also unfollow me on every social media you have on me. I'm sorry."

With that, he has trouble trusting and loving people, afraid that he'll get hurt again. When he met you, he thought you were pretty, but he felt some spark between you two. You felt the same and slowly you two develop a friendship, and then as lovers. The two of you dated for a whole three years and he loves you so much he wouldn't let anyone take you away from him. The guys know that they shouldn't talk to you that much or show affection, since they all know Jay would throw a fuss about it . Ask Tama yourself.

Eventually Jay asked you to be his wife and you gladly said "Yes!" You two didn't want a big, fancy wedding. You guys wanted to invite the others in the Bullet Club, since you two don't have any relatives in Japan. Originally you two wanted to have a small, private ceremony, but before you and Jay got marry. You two went to a bar and have some "mini celebration" for the engagement and Jay just simply said "You know what? Fuck it! I can't wait any longer for you to be my wife, let's go through a drive-thru chapel and get marry there. Yeah?" He drunkenly asked with a smile on his face. You smile back drunkenly and pulled him for a kiss. "That sounds better than waiting for another 2 months." And with that he grabbed your hand and drove to a near by chapel, the nice old lady smile "What can I help you?"

"I can't wait any longer. Please, I want to marry her now." The lady smile and said what she had to say and you two said your vows "Y/n, I have love you ever since I met you. I always thought you were a pretty girl, and you still are my love. I never thought I would fall in love again, but just so you know. I love you so much and I have never fell in love so quick and hard. I'll always protect you and take care of you, till the very end." You began to tear up and chuckle a bit "Jay when I first met you, I thought you were pretty cute too. You're still are to me, and I would of never thought I'll get marry. Since I'm always busy with wrestling that I actually made a 'promise' to never fall in love or get marry. 'Course this promise is broken, I knew from the start you were trouble, but that's the fun of it." You both laughed and the old lady laughed as well. "Jay, no matter what happens. I promise to love, take care of you, and always be on your side till the very end. I love you."

Sure enough, Jay's eyes started forming tears "I love you too, and I'll always take of you and be on your side till the very end as well." "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Jay pulled you for a passionately kissed and you gladly kissed him back with so much love.

Everything was going good as life moves on, your matrimony with Jay was going perfect. When the news announced that Kenny Omega will be returning to Japan to wrestle for New Japan Pro Wrestling (a.k.a NJPW for short). Everybody got excited for him to get off the plane and welcome him back home, especially you. You guys were friends since you both wore diapers and couldn't wait to see him again. "Hey guys, Kenny's just got off." Tama pointed him out. "Oh we missed Kenny like crazy." Pieter squeal. You smile and Jay wrap his arms around your waist "Haven't seen that guy... since forever." "Same Jay, it's like the family is coming back together." Jay hum in agreement. Kenny grab his suitcase and stood there, looking at each one of us, especially you.