Drew McIntyre#2

{Having Sex with Drew Would Include}

- When it comes to having sex or making love, he would always shower you with kisses.

- From your lips, temple, neck, collar bones, shoulders, and close to your breasts.

- While kissing your neck and collar bones, he would rub your hips while pressing his crotch to your ass.

- The position you two do when it comes to intercourse is either missionary, doggy style, or you riding him.

- He loves when you're under control, he loves how you talk dirty while bouncing on his member, biting his lip from the pleasure you're giving him.

- Yes, he likes getting blowjob and tasting you as well.

- Jealous sex is the best sex, he practically destroys your insides.

- Yes, he is big and thick.

- His kinks is hair pulling, choking, spanking, and being called daddy.

- When thrusting you in a missionary position, he always massages your breasts, sucking your tits, and leaving some hickeys on your breasts too.

- Slaps your ass when he's hitting it from behind, while pulling your hair.

- He leaves some marks to your hips from gripping you too tight.

- While riding him, he would either grab your breasts or your ass.

- Nevertheless, he knows how to pleased you just right and gives you the satisfaction you rightfully deserve.