-

It was 8 p.m.

„Tell me something about yourself." I said.
„So...I'm 25 years old. I work in the company of my father. I've got 3 siblings. The oldest one is my sister Katy she's 29. Then my younger brother Dylan, he's 17. And my little sister Ava she's 8. I love food. I love Netflix and yeah I think that's it. I'm not that interesting. But you are." she said.
„You know I love to be a singer. I love my fans and everyone. But it's very complicated sometimes." I said a little bit pissed.
We both laughed.
„Dana? I like you. I mean for real you're fantastic. Can I get your number?" I asked her.
She smiled.
„Give me your phone." she said.
I gave her my phone and she was typing her number.
„Here you are" she said and smiled.

Dana DaVille. Wow this sounds nice.
„I've to go." she said and stood up.
„Why?" I asked curiously.
„I've to go to work."

We went to the door.
„Thank you for washing my clothes and for helping me in this difficult situation." she said and smiled.
„You are fantastic, he doesn't deserve you." I said.
I hugged her and she went home with the taxi.

She is a fantastic woman. I went in my room and tried to find her Instagram. After a looong time I found her profile. I decided to like her pic,comment something, and follow her.

Liked by arianagrande, rileybeer, dilara and 803,497 others danadeville Life is a journey, not a destination🥱

danadeville Life is a journey, not a destination🥱

rileybeer baby 😍
dilara wow wow I'm gonna take u to my home 😏🥵
danadeville @dilara slow down girl ✌🏼
arianagrande I would say, this girl is on fire💋

Dana's Pov.

I was sitting on the table and signed the letters for my dads company. My phone vibrated so I decided to look what's going on.

My DM's

99+

-: omg are you and ariana friends ???
-: who is ariana to you
-: omg ariana follows youuuu

Okay okay. What?

There was a comment from her.

arianagrande I would say, this girl is on fire💋
danadeville @arianagrande I think you are 🥰

I commented back. I had to grin. Ariana Grande just commented my pic and follow me. OKAY BREATH BITCH. I sat on my table and tried to do the work. But my concentration was gone.

I heard my phone vibrated again. Okay anyway I couldn't work. I took my phone and lay down on my bed.

iMessage

+724 023 389 09: Hey it's me Ariana

For real? SHE WAS CHATTING WITH ME? I saved her number on my phone and wrote her back.