I Could Even Learn

A/n: super fluff warning ft. Little Katsuki and Hawks

Takami, to say the least, was a little more excited than he should have been to be left to tend to Katsuki for the day. Enji and Shouto were going to look into the Sora girl's affiliation with the League—if there even was one to begin with.

Enji—smart as he is—figured that she could just actually be bluffing. Neito Monoma's betrayal was public news, after all. She could just be fucking with Katsuki. Why would she tell him that without ever thinking it would get back to Shouto?

At the same time, she seemed to be very aware of Katsuki's age regression. And Katsuki can't seem to think of any other way that she'd gotten that information from if not from Monoma.

The younger blonde seems to have been under the weather for the past few days but Keigo just assumes that it's due to the fact that he could really do nothing but sit around and wait. He's been strictly forbidden by Shouto and Enji both to involve himself in the matter. They had compromised by promising to keep him in the loop but even then, it only seems to have succeeded in making him more depressed. Keigo knows that regression would help Katsuki relax a bit but it isn't as if he can just force him to regress.

He has to ease him into it.

"Hey, Kitty Boy. Are you hungry at all? Thirsty?" He asks as he peaks into the room where Katsuki is sprawled out on the sofa watching the news. He does at least acknowledge Keigo with a flicker of his eyes, shrugging as he turns his attention back to the television. He wishes that Katsuki would watch something a little less grim than the evening news; it certainly isn't making his condition any better.

He sits at the opposite end of the couch with Katsuki's feet in his lap. Katsuki glances over at him curiously but doesn't object or pull away from Keigo's physical touch. 

"What'cha watchin'? Something interesting going on in the news reports?" He asks, keeping his tone casual. Katsuki shrugs once more with an absent hum. "Dunno. Wasn't really payin' much attention to it, I guess..."

"Mhm." Keigo nods. "Just noticed that you were a little spaced out. Did you need to vent or talk about anything? Need a hug? Two hugs? These wings are pretty useful when it comes to double hugs." He offers and Katsuki finally gives Keigo his full attention. "You don't have to do that. 'm fine."

"Are you sure that you're okay, kitty? You haven't really been yourself lately. Daddy and I are just worried about you." Keigo discloses, sure to use pet names and delicate words in an attempt to coax him into a more comfortable headspace. He preens at how much he sounds like he's Katsuki father, scratching that nagging paternal itch in the back of his subconscious.

"...'m just tired, is all."

"Want to take a nap then? I'll get you a fuzzy blanket and some warm milk if you want, baby."

"Not like that."

Hawks hums his affirmation, mostly to let Katsuki know that he's listening and that he understands. "I see. I don't blame you. You've been having a pretty rough go of it lately, haven't you, baby? You're hardly ever home these days and you don't get to spend much time with Daddy anymore either. But I want you to know that you're safe here with me. You don't have to force yourself to be big when you need to let go. You can be little with me."

Katsuki doesn't say anything in response, averting his gaze so that Keigo doesn't see how difficult it is for him to hold it together. The winged hero can see how red and ruddy Katsuki's face is from here. Can see the tears welling up in his eyes.

Poor baby.

"And if you're sad or hurt or upset and just want to cry and let it out then that's okay, too. Would that help you feel better, sweetheart?" He presses and Katsuki sniffles, trying to keep Keigo's words from affecting him.