Chapter 4 - C O N F R O N T

Start from the beginning

"Stop yelling got everybody loo-."

"Bitch shut the fuck up . You know I don't give a damn who looking at us. Now explain to me how you pregnant."

"I mean condoms aren't 100 percent effective."

I looked at her like I was surprised.

"Omg, thank you for telling me something I already knew."

She rolled her eyes about to stand up.

"Sit yo ass down."

She sucked her teeth and sat her funky ass down.

"I fucked you with a condom then I pulled out. So I think yo bitch ass lien to me."

She looked over at me and looked back at the ground.

"Go get a pregnancy test."

"Where am I going to get a pregnancy test from Will?"

"I don't know but you better find out before I get my cousin to beat yo ass."

I stood up right when the bell rung and headed back to 3rd period.

————————————————————————

About 20 minutes in the second half of 3rd period a knock was at the door. Some white body got up and answered it . The person walked passed me and a sweet vanilla smell filled my nose.

I looked up only to see Jai. I looked at her from her head to her feet. Her hair was in a top knot bun. She had on a olive green long sleeve shirt that showed her stomach a little, some blue ripped jeans, and her all white vans.

I looked back at her face and licked my lips.

Look so damn good.

I heard Brielle suck her teeth causing me and Jai to look over at her. I rolled my eyes while Jai just looked for a second before turning her attention back to the teacher.

A few moments passed before the teacher, Ms. Johnson, called my name. I stood up walking the short distance to her desk.

"Can Jai borrow your notes, she won't be here later for my class."

I nodded my head okay while looking at Jai. She had her head down looking at her nails. I went over to my desk grabbing my notes. I handed them to Jai and she muttered an thank you.

"No problem"

She quickly left the classroom closing the door behind her. Brielle then asked to go to the bathroom.

————————————————————————
• Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

I finished using the restroom heading out the stall to wash my hands and guess who I see.

Brielle .

I rolled my eyes turning my music up in my ears. I was about to pump some soap on my hands when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I slowly took out one of my airpods and stared at her.

"Look, I ain't said shit to you or did nothing to you . So why the fuck are you touching me?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes before taking a step back.

"Bitch you ain't talking to me. I'll beat yo ass right here."

I started laughing before shaking my head.

"Baby girl I ain't the one. I'm telling you that right now. You better go ask yo baby daddy about me."

She stared at me with a smirk on her face while my face was neutral. After a few moments I jumped up like I was about to hit her and she jumped.

"Pussy" I muttered chuckling a little.

"Watch yo back hoe. and just so you know Will mines."

"Yea okay." I said watching her walk out.

I turned around placing my airpod back in and washing my hands.

Whew, chile . Will need to control his baby mama before I kick her ass in the stomach.