With all of my heart (1)

Start from the beginning

The man nodded and grabbed the small plushie, handing it to Stress.

"Thanks for playing and enjoy the rest of your time at Hermit Fun park." The man said, bored.

Stress smiled and turned back to Iskall, holding the penguin plushie.

Iskall took the plushie and held it delicately, "what should we name it?" He asked, stroking the side of it.

"Hm, what about penguy?" Stress suggested, starting to walk to another part of the theme park.

"Creative, I like it." Iskall joked, tossing the plushie up in the air and catching it dexterously.

"Like you could do any better," Stress giggled, lightly elbowing her boyfriend in the chest.

"You wound me," he said, crossing his arms over his chest and pretending to be hurt.

"Aw- Sorry love," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "How about I buy you some ice cream to make up for it." She suggested, pointing to a small ice cream shop.

"Actually.. it's getting late, and we don't want to miss our reservation." Iskall said, smiling a bit.

"Reservation! Aw Iskall." Stress' voice was so sweet and full of happiness it made Iskalls heart melt.

"Come on," Iskall said, grabbing her hand and walking towards the exit of the park.
———

About a half an hour later they were both seated in a relatively fancy restaurant. It was Italian and the smell of sauces filled a delighted Stress's senses.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Stress said, smiling warmly at Iskall through the dim lights of the restaurant.

"Of course, nothing but the best for the most amazing girl in the world." Iskall said, happy his girlfriend was happy.

They chatted the night away, eating the most delicious food and laughing at the dumbest of jokes.

At the end the waiter came with the bill. They both started to pull out their wallets and in the end they split the bill.

As they were getting up, Iskall gently grabbed Stress' hand. "I have just one more surprise for tonight. Come on."

Iskall lead Stress to a park. The sun had set and the moon shone brightly, completing the streetlights. The trees were just starting to flower, the flowers just starting to bloom. It wasn't to warm, wasn't to cold.

It was perfect.

Iskall lead stress to a bridge on an empty path. They were the only ones around, and that suited Iskall just fine.

He turned so he was facing Stress, holding both of her hands.

"Stress, I love you. You're the most amazing girlfriend I could have ever asked for, the most amazing friend. Your smile never fails to brighten my day. You are the light of my life. With all of my heart, I love you. I love you so much. I could never put it into words, so.."

Iskall released Stress' hands, getting down on one knee and retrieving a small black velvet box from his pocket.

He opened it up, and inside was a small diamond ring.

"Stress, would you make me the happiest man in the world, and mar-"

"Yes! Oh Iskall yes!" She didn't even need him finish, her hands over her mouth and her eyes tearing up.

Iskall gave a small, relieved smile, plucking the ring from its case.

Stress held out her hand and Iskall slipped the ring on her ring finger. It fit perfectly.

Stress then pulled Iskall into a kiss, and when they finally pulled apart she spoke through her tears of joy.

"I love you too, with all of my heart."
———

I don't know about you but I ship it

,>.

I like writing this fluffy kinda stuff, let me know if you like it.

Goodbye for now,

-yours, a lonely human.