With all of my heart (1)

Start from the beginning

She smelled like her floral perfume and had a small handbag with all the essentials.

She looked to her side and saw Iskall smiling dumbly at her.

"I must be the luckiest man alive." He said. He was dressed in a dark green sweater with a white undershirt, the collar of the undershirt tucked over the collar of the sweater. He wore black pants and a neat pair of white sneakers.

"Oh shush," Stress said, swatting her hand at him with a smile.

"Never," Iskall responded, walking up behind her and putting his hands around her waist. He rested his head on top of hers, "are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."
———

One train ride later they were at a theme park. It was a relatively small one, mostly full of children and their parents, couples on dates, and friends messing around.

"Oh Iskall! You shouldn't have!" Stress said as Iskall lead them to the entrance.

"But I did," he pecked her cheek. "Now come on, let's go."

The duo walked through the theme park, riding a few of the rides a playing a few of the games, smiling and laughing.

At one point the two were walking through the place with the carnival games, the ones that were rigged so you could almost never win them.

They happened upon a dart throwing one, where there were different colored balloons against a board. You had three darts and you had to hit three balloons of the same color to get a prize. One of the said prizes was a penguin plushie, and Iskall had his eyes on it the second he saw it.

"Stress, look! It's a penguin." He said, smiling and he pointed to it.

"Remind you of home, does it?" She teased.

"What? No there's no penguins in swe- actually there might be." He said, shrugging. "Can you win it for me?" He asked. He was horrible at darts, Stress, however, was not.

"Of course, darlin'." She said, winking and walking with Iskall over to the stand.

She produced the required amount of tickets from her bag and handed them to the stand manager, a teenager who was paid enough to show up and wear the bright pink and blue uniform, but not enough to smile and act surprised when everyone failed the game.

The stand operator handed Stress her three darts, and she started to line up her first shot.

She hit a yellow balloon, and Iskall let out a small 'woo!' in support. She smiled a bit back at him and lined up her next shot.

The second dart hit another yellow balloon, and she lined up her final shot.

"You can do itt~!" Iskall whisper-yelled from behind her, giving her a comical two thumbs up.

She chuckled slightly as she threw the dart. It struck true and hit another yellow balloon, causing the stand operator to let out a fake sound of excitement.

"What prize do you want?" The stand operator said dully, collecting the darts from the board.

"The penguin, please." Stress said through her smile.