𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

Sienna takes Iris to a small cottage in the village. "Where are we?" Asks the girl.

The red head pauses. "Your subconscious." She explains.

"I don't think I'd make it look like my town from 2 centuries ago." She says bluntly, utterly annoyed. Inside her chest, she's shocked she said such a thing. Sienna sighs, bored from the situation.

"Not my fault." The woman replies. "Besides, you'd definitely make it a quaint little town, especially if it included a castle." Iris opens her mouth to ask what Sienna means, when she sees the large white castle. The excessive amount of pillars and the deep blue roofing. She stood there, astonished by what she saw. "Come on, now. It's time for you to meet your friends." Sienna hums.

Iris frowns, when the two suddenly approach a carriage. It was gold and white, with intricate designs all around. Iris peeks at the person in the front, and she realizes who it is. "Henrick?"

The man who wished for a bride when she was a child; sat in the front, controlling the two horses. "Hello, Madame McKnight." He beams. Iris's frown deepens as she looks at the horses. Then she realizes they weren't horses at all. They were white with small painted horns.

"Unicorns?" She asks herself as Sienna yanks her inside. She sits across the read haired woman in the carriage, her mind spiraling at what she's watching.

Alaric looks down at his daughter, whom he just stitched up, with the help of Jade. The vampire lets out a sigh. "Okay. Vessel's sealed. Her pulse is steady."

"Thank you." Says the headmaster.

Jade peers around the corner, smiling at him weakly. Suddenly, Josie stands up, her veins around her face now visible from the black magic. "Hello again."

"What happened to you?" Jade asks.

"She did something dangerous with black magic. And now she can't recall why." Alaric explains.

Josie turns on her heal. "Iris and I must have had a reason. But it's blank." She explains. The three look down at the blond.

Jade frowns in confusion. "Um, why isn't she awake?" The vampire asks. The blond remained sprawled out on the floor, unmoving. Josie kneels down, pressing her hands on Iris's temples. A slight glow emits from Josie's palms, her eyes turning black for a moment.

The Saltzman witch pulls away. "Theres something, or someone, in her mind, keeping her from waking up." She explains. "It's her coven. They're in her head."