𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

Iris and Josie do a locator spell to find Landon at Mystic Falls High. Neither of them knew what he was doing there, but they had to go help him before the Oni found him first.

At the Salvatore school, Josie and Iris are surprised to see Alaric, Landon, and that Hope girl putting Rafael in the back of Dr. Saltmans car. "Dad?" Josie calls out, the two girls coming to a stop with Kurutta at their side.

"Josie? Iris?" Dr. Saltzman looks at them, confused. He glances at Kurutta. "What the hell's going on?"

Kurutta begins to speak, the three people look at Iris and Josie in confusion. "He said,We came to protect the bonsai-headed boy." The blond explains. "I think." Landon furrows his brow in confusion, but then smiles at the Samurai. Josie leans towards Iris and Kurutta, mumbling something in Japanese.

"That's Japanese for, what the hell is she doing here?" Josie explains, glaring at Hope.

Landon and Alaric explains how this Hope girl is a witch. Or a were-witch. Iris can't help but feel some sort of familiarity from Hope Marshall. "Just because she's supernatural doesn't mean we can trust her. I mean, she shouldn't be here." Josie says, annoyed.

"Look, I will take all the help I can get. Even from him." Alaric points to Kurutta. "So ask him to tell us everything we should know."

Josie rolls her eyes. "Kurutta-san. Dropped on his head as a baby."

"Samurai school to learn discipline. He learned to slay Oni demons, which is what we're chasing. He was a hero." Iris smiles in recognition. "All the women begged to Kurutta-san," Iris listens closely, now grossed out. "I don't even know that word, but it cannot be appropriate."

"Iris, the point."

The blond nods nervously. "Kurutta spent months tracking down an Oni that possessed people, moving from person to person by touch." She explains.

"He was just about to kill it when it found its way into the body of a child and escaped him yet again." Josie says. "He gave chase and caught the demon. But he could not bring himself to harm an innocent child. So, instead, he made an impossible choice and he took the Oni into himself."

Iris speaks again. "But it was then that he realized, unlike everyone else who had been possessed and remembered nothing, he was still partly in control of his faculties. He thinks the Oni found it harder to possess his broken mind." She turns. "His words, not mine."

"He tried to stab himself with his sword, and the Oni wouldn't let him. So he decided to never touch a person again So that it could never possess anyone else. And then Malivore, eternity of nothingness deep psychological torment."