Blackhat x dragon!reader

Requested by:@craftycat1256

Info: non-binary, anthropomorphic, can talk

Authors POV

After working weeks on end to finish his latest creation, he went to BH's office to ask for one more thing to finish his project. The magic touch of an eldritch. Walking slowly to his boss' door, Flug have a soft knock to alert his presence.

"Come in" a gravelly voice grumbled. The now trembling doctor opened the door and slid in, soon closing it behind him.
"Si-sir, our newest project is almo-almost ready. Bu-but the last part-part needs some of your magic" he finally stuttered out. Bh grumbled, not wanting to deal with this, "fine. Let's get this over with" he ordered and went back to the lab with the terrified scientist right behind him.

Once they got back to the lab, Black hat went straight to the large cylinder against the wall,
"Why is it a dragon?" He asked actually confused.
"We-well I had lizard DNA left and I thought I cou-could make someone like Dem-Demencia. So she could have som-someone to keep her busy" Flug explained, scared that his boss wouldn't like it and destroy them. He just nodded and took his glove off, "open it" he ordered. Flug nodded and pressed some buttons on the control panel, draining the liquid inside the tube and a door opened.

The dragon stood lifeless, as if awaiting something. Bh approached them and put his hand where their heart would be, a dark smoke surrounded the creature. Their eyes jerked open, showing the most gorgeous (E/C) eyes. Even Bh was taken aback at what they looked like. He put his glove back on and took out a contract and explained everything to them. They nodded without a word and signed it. The boss then went back to his office to work. "Welcome to the crew, (Y/N)" Flug smiled underneath his bag.

~time skip, two years~

Flugs POV

It's been about two years since (Y/N) has joined us. They did what they were made for, which was keeping Demencia occupied. After getting dressed, I went to the kitchen to eat with everyone. (Y/N) was already there helping 5's with breakfast.

Demencia then crawled in from the ceiling, and sat down. I sat across from her. Soon after, boss came in and sat at the head of the table. He glared at demencia since she slid in next to him and tried to flirt with Bh.

(Y/N) served everyone and picked up Dem by her collar, "that's my seat" they said with a dark tone with a hint of annoyance. They then put Dem on the other seat, sitting in her seat soon after. Everyone wasn't surprised, this happened a couple times a week.

Bh then started going over invention ideas with me, (Y/N) would put their input in every now and then. Strange thing though, Bh actually took their thoughts into consideration. When I pointed it out, he sat up straighter and glared at me while saying to mind my own business.

'Now that I think about it, (Y/N) and lord blackhat have been disappearing more often' I thought to myself.

~small time skip still flugs POV~

Walking to boss' office to show him my new blue prints, I heard muffled sounds from inside his office. Without knocking, I opened the door to peak in. There on the side couch for customers, was boss and (Y/N). They were cuddling on it and boss was running his ungloved claws on their wings gently. For once, they both looked peaceful.

They shared a soft kiss, but (Y/N) froze. 'They got my scent' I thought to myself and ran off.

~BH's POV~

"What is it dear?" I asked looking towards the direction they were looking at. 'I didn't lock the door' I internally groaned. "It'll be fine my lord, if it was Flug or 5.0.5 they wouldn't tell a soul since they would be too embarrassed. And Demencia would've barged in" (Y/N) explained smiling warmly, then they snuggled right back to me.

A/N: I will do a part two of its requested and sorry this took so long. I can also make character x character as well as using the heroic universe. Thank you