Miss Heed x Male Hero Reader

Requested by: AugieBalderas

Details: Before Heed was locked up, Gold Heart exists in this, two endings, the video up top is your powers, your pretty much electro

(A/N: It's so hard to watch the episodes now, the YouTube videos got taken down and I don't have the right HBO. Does anyone have a solution? Oh and updates will be a little slower this time of year because of the cold and my fingers going a little numb. I do have a heater and it helps some)

Key: (S/N): super hero name

(Y/N): Your name

(E/C): Eye color

Third Person POV

As Dark Phantom and Ghoul burst through the glass ceiling, Phantom landed on his stomach as the glass settled down on the floor. "Are you okay mister?" Ghoul asked, offering a hand to help up the fallen villain. "Did you see that heroine? I had never seen anything like that!" Phantom exclaimed holding his head as it was aching from the fall. "We can't win against her, we must call" Ghoul explained and help up the BHO business card. "But I already owe so much to Black Hat" Phantom cowered as he now held his hurt wrist. 

Ghoul ran over to the phone. "There's no alternative sir, quick before they arrive." he said as he picked up the receiver, and flipped the card over for the number. "Okayyy here it says six six six three..." he mumbles as he reads the card, not noticing the glowing pink eyes that opened in front of him. The only thing that makes him look up is the shock he received when he put the phone closer to him, making him finally acknowledge the rising eyes, showing the hypnotized blue hero. "Sir? Sir?!" Ghoul asked desperately looking around him and seeing the countless other hypnotized beings that surrounded them.

He gasped when he finally saw his boss with fresh pink smoke coming from his eyes, as he turned around, they glowed a bright pink showing he's under her control. "You must know her man" Dark Phantom smiles with a lovesick expression as he stepped to the side. "Mmm don't you love it? Be like the others?" a feminine voice smiled as a heroine in pink stepped out of the shadows. A second figure landed beside her and had a black body suit on with lighting symbols on it in yellow and blue. His goggles were an opaque light pink. Miss Heed came closer to Ghoul as he was grabbed by a beefy hero. 

(Y/N)s POV

"Like, why fight when you can love?" She purred and blew a kiss in his direction. A pink heart shaped smoke come from her hand making him inhale it as he struggled. "Another fan to join the Heed army"  (S/N) smirked as he watched Ghoul stagger to maintain his balance. He'd never admit it, but he despised how all of her fans would look at Miss Heed that way. "I know, isn't it great (S/N)? Soon there will be no villains and he'll notice me" She squealed as she blushed lightly at her thoughts. "What was that last part?" (S/N) asked tilting his head, "nothing" Heed smiled and said goodbye to the stream. 

"Alright, now that this mission is done lets head back to base" Heed smiled excited, and I smiled softly unable to resist her contagious smile. "I'll meet you back at base princess" I said and absorbed myself into a charger socket. 

-Time Skip- 

I was zipping around the city making sure every tv was on and was on the right channel, Heed said I was the only one she could trust to do this job. As I finished up, I saw a large crowd gathering near what looks like to be a ship the size of a top hat. Tilting my head I travelled towards it and landed next to Heed as she was speaking to Ghoul. "and that's why honey, you deserve another kiss" Heed smiled and turned his head towards her. Ghoul puckered his lips and leaned towards her. The heroine scoffed and pushed him away saying, "No don't touch me, not one of those. One of these" she explained and blew another kiss towards him.