Villainous x shy!reader

Requested by Jhua1130

(F/S) = favorite song

(Y/N)s POV

I was vacuuming the rug since 5.0.5 was cleaning the kitchen. Getting caught up in my thoughts, I started to hum one of my favorite songs. After a little while of humming and vacuuming, I started to sing the lyrics.

I didn't notice Flug coming down the hall from his lab. He froze in front of me, he's barely heard my voice. I opened my eyes after a while of singing and squeaked in fear. "D-Doctor Flug" I stuttered and backed up. I ran off unable to speak anymore. Flug just stood there baffled.

Flug POV~

I couldn't believe I heard (Y/N) singing. They barely spoke to any of us except for 5.0.5.
I shook my head clearing my thoughts and continued to the boss' office. As I got there and knocked on the door, I heard the crinkling Of paper and a gruff, "Come in."

Black hat was working on paperwork and didn't even look up at me, "what?" He asked growling. I presented the new invention idea and he approved it. I went to walk out, but stopped. "Sir, I heard (Y/N) singing in the hallway as they cleaned" I said softly. That made him stop and look up at me, "That is very doubtful" he growled not believing me, (Y/N) doesn't talk to him unless he commands them too.

"L-Look at the cameras sir, th-they sang loud and clear" I squeaked. He scoffed and pulled up the computer and started looking through it. I took the opportunity and left. Dementia jumped down in front of me, "you heard them sing?" She asked smiling. I nodded, "I've heard them sing multiple times, you just have to hide" she giggled maniacally. I sighed and just walked back to the lab to work.

~time skip at dinner~
(Y/N)'s POV

After cooking dinner and getting the table ready, I placed the plates down where everyone would sit. Sure enough everyone started to come in. I had made everyone's favorite since it was my turn to cook. I sat down in my spot and started eating. "How was your day (Y/N)?" Dementia asked smiling happily. "Fine" I said softly not looking up from my plate. I've always had trouble looking at people in the eye.

Glancing over at Black hat, I saw he was thinking of something. I decided I should interrupt his thoughts and continue eating. "What was that song you were singing?" He asked suddenly. I started coughing not expecting that question. "I-it's u-um (F/S) Sir" I squeaked and sank in my chair some. He hummed and continued eating.

After dinner I cleaned up and went to my room. I was blushing a lot from embarrassment. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed. I laid in bed and went to sleep hoping no one would bring it up tomorrow.

(Sorry for the long wait, I was feeling a little uninspired to do this. I hope you like it)