THANK YOU ALL!

Ok let me just start with, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!! I've loved the Mario bros since I was little, and eventually started to crush on the green one XD. After reading a lot of books on Wattpad and playing LM3, I wanted to write my own!

(Fun fact, two other versions of this book exist. I ditched lots of ideas!) I had lost motivation months after starting, and kinda forgot about it. I didn't think people would like it honestly. But seeing people comment that they couldn't wait for the next part and that there was no rush? It gave me the energy and fuel to finish!!

And I have to say I'm so proud and happy I did, you all helped me so much with this. I can't thank you enough for the votes and reads. I hope this book was a great read to you, and to others!

If you enjoyed THIS book, why not check out my other one? You might like it too :)

(Also if you want you can share this with your friends. Don't leave them hanging!)

I'll hopefully see you all in my next book, "Storms and Fires." A Mario AU of mine! If you don't, that's fine. I wrote something truly awesome to some people, and that's enough to make me smile.

Thank you all again, and have a great day!