15

hi hi!! here is the text conversation between Taehyung and Yoongi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS POV

(in text)

Tae: YOONGI HYUNG!!!

Yoongles: what do you want taehyung?

Tae: woah you just called me taehyung... what did I do? :(((

Yoongles: what do you mean what did you do!?

Tae: whatever I don't have time for that!

Tae: Yoongi hyung! Jiminie won't answer his phone! Hobi hyung and I have been trying to text and call him but he just won't answer!!

Yoongles: wait...

Yoongles: so you guys actually did try and contact Jimin?

Tae: Yes! For the past like 3-4 days!! How is he!??

Yoongles: first of all, why haven't you come to check on him in person? and second of all, he is not okay! he's been locked up in his room for the past 3 days. I keep trying to get him to at least get out of bed and take a shower or brush his teeth but he just wont get out of bed. he won't listen to me...

Tae: I'm really sorry!! the company hasn't let us leave the dorm since we came out . but! they're letting us out tomorrow! can we PLEASE come to see him?! pLeAsE!! I need to see my baby! and so does hobi hyung!

Yoongles: Yeah yeah whatever. as long as he's no longer depressed after you guys come over.

Tae: OK!! we promise to make him feel better! thank you so so so soooo much yoongi hyung!!

Yoongles: no problem

Tae: OH!

Tae: is it ok if we bring kookie along with us?

*message not sent*

Yoongles: yeah

Tae: ok thank you!!

Yoongles: huh??

*Tae is offline*

Yoongles: WTF IS GOING ON?? omg whatever...

*Yoongles is offline*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI HI!! did you guys forget that this is a Yoonkoo fanfic!?? haha! ok so idk when the next chapter will be out but it's either in a couple minutes or later today........ or tomorrow but who knows, not me! anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this book so far. lots of love! I purple you all!!