𝟎𝟒 ❛ fatigue ❜

Start from the beginning

"Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!", he smirked triumphantly and started exploiting his mistakes as to why he knew about his weakness.

The Nomu who was frozen due to Todoroki's attack started regaining control over his body again. The ice destroyed his body, but unfortunately, he regeneration skills. As his body healed up, he rushed towards Bakugou who didn't pay attention him, though it was too late for him dodge. His speed rivalled that of All-Might, such as his strength. But the Number 1 Hero was faster, pushing him out of the way, instead taking the hit on himself. Consequently, however, Kurogiri was freed of Bakugou's grip on him.

'He protected the child, huh?', Shigaraki thought.

All-Might however was enraged, "Do you not know how to hold back?"

"It was to rescue my companions", Shigaraki reasoned mockingly, "I had no choice."

"I mean, earlier, that plain-looking one - he was about to punch me with everything he had, you know", he continued, "Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable, isn't that right, hero?"

Shigaraki was angry at the world, for categorizing acts of violence to be heroic or villainous. No one had the right to do that, no one.

This situation seemed hopeless, as All-Might was bleeding severely. And at the same time, he had to protect the children, as he knew that the villains were out of reach. His powers were decreasing with every second that was passing, but he won't give up - he couldn't give up.

'Why? Because I am the Symbol of Peace!'

So, for one last time his powers flared up as the Nomu headed towards him. Their fists met, creating an overpowering gush of wind that blew everyone away. With amazement they looked at their fight.

Flurries of punches were seen, from both All-Might and the Nomu. Neither of them gave in, causing both of them almost reaching their limits.

'Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100%', he pushed back the Nomu, making Shigaraki widen his eyes, "then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!"

All-Might's punches increased, even at a faster rate. His opponent couldn't keep with it, leaving him only to be defensive even though it was in vain as All-Might threw him in the air and smashed him against the floor.

"Hey villain, have you ever heard these words?", he asked as he prepared his final attack. He lunged his arm, closing for the kill.

"Go beyond! Plus Ultra!"

With these words the Nomu's fate has been decided as he flew out of the dome after being met with All-Might's fist. It seemed like the perfect win. Though unfortunately he reached his limit while Shigaraki and Kurogiri were still there.

Shigaraki was agitated. His plan was a failure as his Nomu was defeated und couldn't defat the Number 1 Hero. He started scratching his neck, a sign that he wasn't in his mental condition.

Kurogiri however tried to calm him down, "Looking carefully, I see that All-Might was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks."

He stopped scratching.

"Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear," he continued, "We can still use this chance to summon it before the reinforcement arrives."

Shigaraki now looked at him, eyes widening.

"Yes, yes! You're right. We can use it and kill him!", he sneered, remembering that they have still one more option.