Continue

Next morning...both Jacks were sitting in hospital's cafe:

-Bro,you have to go and apologize to everyone,especially Nash. He didn't lie to you,he just said the truth..-said Jack J

-Yeah..I guess, you are right...I just love (y/n) too much,I cant let anyone take her from me..you know..I freaked out about what Nash said.

After couple of minutes Jack G went to (y/n) ward,she was up.

-Hey,beautiful. *Jack kissed your forehead*

-..Hey..

You recognized his  worried face..:

-What's wrong,babe?-you asked.

-Um,it's just was an accident yesterday...Nash confessed  that he likes you and I freaked out,I punched him really hard and he's laying in his ward in this hospital..I'm sorry (y/n)..I just couldn't control myself..

-Umm..thats really unexpected...but why? Why did you freaked out so much? I dont understand..

*Jack was about to tell you that exciting thing..but eventually your parents came to visit you*

-Hello,Mr and Ms (y/n)!-Jack stood up and shaked you fathers hand...

-How's my sweetie??-your mom said.

She started kissing you and hugging ,she was terrified..

-Mom..oh my god,stop.I'm okay,I'm alive...im feeling good.-you said smiling

-Okay,then,I will leave you here then..-Jack said and left to Nash ward.

*Jack went to Nash and he apologized and begged for mercy for what he have done,Nash wasn't really mad,he just wished good luck for Jack's engagment with you,as Jack got back to your ward,he saw you already ready to leave this hospital,he took your things and went to the first floor where his car was.

You both sat down and just stared to each other*

-Haha,whats wrong? Why are you starring like that?-You said smiling. You already knew how Jack was inlove with you...you could see in his eyes.

-Nothing..-he said silently..

While Jack was driving you took his hand and holded till you got to home..you felt his warm and strong hands..you softly stroke his hand veins..

As you got back,Jack took all the luggage  and carryed it to home.

You went through the door and breathed in and out heavily...

When you turned your head,you saw how Jack was starring at you..

-Babe,stop starring like that,haha-you laughed and hugged him.

-(Y/n).....-Jack said nervously.

-Yeah? *You stepped back from Jack and you saw how Jack kneeled down on his one leg and took red box from his pocket,you couldnt believe,you started to cry*

-(y/n),my babe,my life,will you be with me for the rest of my life?

*Every moment with him flew through your eyes,you felt so loved and free,you knew Jack was the one,you were completely inlove with his eyes,his smile,his body,him...*

-Yes!Yes!Yes!- You screamed through all of the house.

You started kissing him so hard,he pulled you closer..then you unziped his tshirt and undressed his top,you saw his abs and touched them,he grabbed you ass really hard,it just turned you on so much:

-I want you...-you whispered to him in the ear...