Part 3. CONTINUE

*Your pov* CLUB SONG: ABOUT YOU [DIRECTED BY VASH] / youtube.

I danced and I felt nothing...just my buzzy head...I was so drunk.. I think i drank about 12 shots...everything is so fucking spinning.......

Random guy stood next to me and looked at me,I wondered why.. so I walked to him:

-What you lookin'at? Somethings wrong,huh?-I said really angry.

-Haha,no,just wondering why this beautiful girl is alone here..?

-Haha very funny..! .....nothing just drinking my pain away..

*Silence*

-Whatchu want,stop looking at me..-I said.

He offered me narcotics.

I looks at him strangely I agreed,besides I never tried this bc Jack would never let me to..

We went to VIP place,there was a lot of laid people..we sat down and he put his pack of something white (it looked like flour) on the table and he placed them in 4 white lines...

**-HOTEL-**

-Where is she,please tell me Jack! - Jack started to panic you can see in his eyes tears...

-We should grab a car.NOW!!-Cameron yelled.

They ran downstairs trough hotel doors and sat in Jack's G car.

-Where she could be,please tell me Jack? Didn't she mention anything where she could go?-Cameron said.

-I don't know I said to her that I will text her when I'll find you two.-Jack J said.

-Fuck,fuck,fuck where she could be..I should stayed there with her, I should have talked to her at that moment..I was acting like asshole..-Jack G said.

-Wait wait wait! stop here! stop!

They stopped near "Lilly's night club" there was (y/n), but they didn't knew that.

-CLUB-

*your pov*

I felt like I was out of space....I was so cold,but everyone was sweaty of the heat..I didn't move either..

And that boy who invited me to this room started to touch me.. I tried to pull him over,but he kept touching me and kissing my neck...I did nothing just stared at the wall...and tears just  kept falling down my face..

Suddenly I heard Jack G's voice:

-Get away from her!!!!

-Hey,you shouldn't be here!-one of the bodyguards yelled.

I saw Cameron's face ,how he and and Jack J grabbed me and hugged tightly I didn't hug back I was so cold and I didn't move..

I saw how Jack G punched that guy again........ and again...

-----------

-Jack we have to go,now! We must take (y/n) to hospital ASAP!!

---------------------------------------

#NEXT MORNING#

I opened my eyes and I saw Jack G's worried face full of tears...

-Jack.....please...forgive me....just plea-.,-he interrupted me..

-No no,(y/n) I shouldn't have left you......I...... I should be with you always..forever.

-I love you Jack,please don't leave me..

-Never,babe,never ever....

I felt asleep with these Jack's words...

------------------------

THE END.