Another day at school (part III)

Biology class just got started,my teacher sat Jack near my biggest enemy Sasha she is such a mean girl.

I saw how she tried to talk and flirt with Jack,but he didn't react at all..

He seemd really pissed off..

*I smiled to myself*...

Lesson just got started.. as always my biology teacher Mr Harris is always cheeky with students...I really liked it about him,but I dont really like biology class..

-Goodmorning,students,today we're gonna distribute in couples and you have to do your homework with your partner,you will have one week to explore birds,how they live,what they eat and how they adapt to nature.-said Mr Harris

*please not Sasha..not Sasha.. I reapeared that to myself again and again*

-So...Angela will be with Billy,Tom with Lucy,Sasha with Taylor...

*I laughed how funny  Taylor face was,he was really mad that he is with Sasha,he hate her as mush as I do*

Then teacher started to

continue his allocation:

-Tyler with Stacy,Kalum with Rose and finally Jack with (y/n).

*O..m...g...no way that he is with me....no way that I will be with him all week...no..no..no..*

I saw how he walked to me....he  seemd really happy about...that we will be together

-Well,hello...seems like we will be a couple for a week..haha...are you good at biology? -Jack asked me.

*No way...what to say...I'm absolutely terrible at biology...*

-Yes! Of course! I'm really good at this!,-I said nervously.

-Perfect! So I will meet you after school?

-Yeah..sure!,-I blurted.

*Omg what I did just say...

I saw how Sasha looked at me...she was really jealous and mad..but I lied to Jack that was the worst thing...*

After school I packed my stuff walked through school doors and I saw how Jack waved to me,he standed near to his car and I walked towards him:

-Hi again..you have a really great car..,-I said.

-Oh..haha..thanks...and where's your car?,-He smiled

-Well,there,that red mini cooper I will pick her up after our "expliration thing".  -I giggle a little bit..

-Well I thought that I could get you home,I felt really happy about that....till now..haha...,-he smiled.

I blushed a little...

-So were should we go observe those birds?,-Jack asked.

-We can go to this pretty park near city center...drive I'll show you..

*As we drived I felt really guilty...that I lied to him..so I decided to tell him...*

-Umm...Jack..?

-Yes,(y/n)?,-he said.

-I have to tell you something and I'm feeling really bad about it..

-What?,-he stopped his car and he looked straight to my eyes..

-I lied about biology...I'm really terrible at it..*I started to cry*

I screw every project that I make with my partners I let them down all the time...and know lied to you,because I dont wanted to you to know that....and...and this is really stupid...an-

*...he kissed me and held my face with his hand tightly I felt his warm...soft lips on mine...I melt inside*

-J...Jack what are you doing?...J..J..Jac-..,I said.

-Shhhh....

*He kept kissing me....he grabbed my face*

-I dont care if you screw up everything,I even wont care if we screw this shitty bird project....

but from the first day I saw you...I felt for you I'm not gonna lie...I love everything about you even I dont know you I just feel the connection between us and I just cant stop thinking about you...-Jack said to me looking to my eyes..

-Jack..I...I'm speachless..I don't even wondered that you could have feelings like this for me....and it's soo fast..-I whispered...

-.....I want to kiss you right now...so bad....

We left in the car for one more hour...
I just layed on his chest..and I felt really safe ... I just listened to his heart beat next to my ear...and I fell asleep..with smile on my face and his hand in my hand and nothing really cared anymore..

The end...