PART 2.

LISTEN WHILE READING IF YOU WANT TO : HEARTBREAK-US. (YOUTUBE)

I was so sad and dissapointed with myself that I just layed on the ground with no emotion.

5min later somebody came in my room,that was Jack J.

-Oh shit (Y/N), are you okay?!!

-No. *still not moving*

-Get up,I can't look at you when you're so sad *pulls my weightless body and puts on the bed*.--

-Thanks,Jack. -I said. He layed next to me and I looked straight in to my eyes.

-Now...can you explain me wtf is going on here and where's Jack,he doesn't answer his phone.

- I was in room and... Cam came here and.... started to say crazy things and we kissed and....*I began to breath heavily,tears started to drop down my face,but I was keep talking* ... and then Jack came in saw us two kissing,he was so angry I could see it in his eyes....

- Omg.. you know that Jack loves you more than anything and he hates when you lie to him or do really bad things behind his back..

-I know,but I stopped our kiss with Cameron.. I don't feel anything for him!...and now Jack is with him I'm really scared what's going to happen to them..or what they could do to each other.

-Look..stay here I'm going to look for Jack and Cameron I will text you,ok? - Jack J said.

-....ok.

He left the room, I felt so guilty and angry about myself I just wanted to die.I walked through the room waiting for Jack J text,but nothing.
I went to the bathroom,and looked at the  mirror I was so done...  I didn't know what to expect...I decided to grab some money and go to the club.
----------------------------
[CLUB]
I walked through the door and I saw so many people they were so happy and cheerfull they drank some coctails,vodka, and had really good time. But I...I were so hopeless so I sat next to the bar and ordered vodka shots over and over........ and over again... I was so drunk that I couldn't barely see...
---------------------------
[HOTEL]
-PLEASE LISTEN TO ME JACK and calm down! - Cam yelled.
-Calm down??! are you fucking kidding me? I just saw you kissing my girlfriend and you say calm down?? - Jack G yelled back.
- Jack,please,just sit down and I will explain you everything,just be focused with me right now..
*Jack calmed down a little bit and sat down*
-Look,Jack, I like (Y/N) so much I kissed her,I know, I was really weak at that moment,but please don't be mad at her,she loves you  more than anything I made a mistake not she,go to her and talk,because I blame myself so hard right now.

Jack didn't say anything he was silent..

- Jack Gilinsky,go to her and say you love her I don't wanna to sepperate yourselves because of me! -Cameron said.

JACK J SAW CAMERON AND JACK G TALKING HE CALMED DOWN A LITTLE..
-PSHHH,THANK GOD I FOUND YOU. -JACK J SAID. - WHATS GOING ON?
-Where's (y)?! -Jack G said worried.
-She's in her room,why? - Jack J.
-I need to talk to her....now!
*Jacks POV*
I texted quickly (y/n) that everything is ok and ran after Jack G  and Cameron.
Finally we run up to hotel room where (y/n) was.
Cameron knocked,nobody answered.Then Jack G started to punch the door:
- (Y/N), open the the fuckin'door!!
At first I thought that she's sleeping,but she didn't answer the door,so Cameron ran to the registration point to take back up key.When he came back he immediatly started to lock the door ,because we all were scared that (y) don't do to herself anything. Cameron opened doors..and when we came in we were in shock she wasn't there.
We looked everywhere,she left everything.even her phone.

- Where is she,Jack??!!! - Jack G yelled,he was so scared and worried about (y/n).

-I don't know she was here before I.....I....left,  I say to her to  be here and I will text her whenever I will see you two.
--------------------------------
CONTINUE? ;)