Suicidal me

Boyfriend: Jack Gilinsky

Has a crush on you: Nash Grier

Place: Jack's house
***************************

I looked to him,I was laying next to him....he was sleeping,with his eyes shut down..I was so safe with him..I love him..

I gently took off his hand of me and walked to take a shower..

I looked into a mirror and I was thinking to myself:Am I good enough for him..my legs..ugh gross....wtf is wrong with my face ..

I didn't like myself at all.I use to cut my wrists a lot..but when I started dating Jack..that cutting thing dissapeard for a while....I was kinda chubby girl,but Jack likes it and he doesn't stop telling me that I'm his chubby princess..

But I..I hate it..so much,even when fans first saw our photo together,there were a lot of hateful comments: "Jack,are you serious,who is this fat bitch" or "Ohh hell nah,kill her,look at her body ew she's ugly!"

yeah...while I read those comments with Jack I smiled and laughed.... and Jack tried to tell me sweet words,like dont listen what they say...but inside I drowned,my heart always broked into peaces and when get home.. I cry...and I cry..till I'm tired and I fall asleep..

Not only once...I was thinking about killing myself..but I will never say it to Jack..I just want to be happy with him..

As I took a shower I rolled towel around me and walked out..

-Hey, princess...,-Jack said to me with his sexy morning voice and kissed me gently on the lips.

-Morning..-I said,with smile on my face.

-You know,Matt called me and said that he's coming tonight at 6pm.

-He's coming alone?- I said confused.

-No,no,no,haha,with all the guys and some girls! We're gonna have a party,ok,babe?

-Of course,we have to clean up and get ready!-I kissed him on the cheek and started to clean everything and Jack went to the store,to buy some alchohol and food.

I left alone and played some music,I freaked out that music was so good,I even started to dance while cleaning everything..

After a hour I decided to take nap,I was kinsa exsausted..
While I was sleeping,it went couple of hours..

-Hey...(y/n)...get up..-Jack whispered to me.

-No,please just another ten minutes..
-They are coming in a hour,you really don't want to get up?!-, Jack said laughing.

-Oh my god...I have to get ready!

-----------------------------------
I went to Jack's room,in his closet was couple of my dresses and skirts,so picked my favourite tight red dress...I always looked stunning with her..and Jack loved that dress.
I've done my evening make up and curled my hair in big pretty curls.
-----------------------------------

As I heard how someone was knocking on the door,I walked down the stairs,there was Cameron,Carter,Matthew,Nash,Jack J,Aaron,Sam and some girls..

All guys just stopped ant looked at me..for a minute..

-Danggg,girrrl you look hella fiinee!-Matt yelled and everybody started to giggle.

I walked to Jack G and kissed him.

-You look amazing with that dress I guess tonight we're gonna have some fun.-he bited his lip..

I smiled to him..and winked.

What I recognized is that....Nash couldn't stop looking at me..I started to feel uncomfortable...he never used to look like this at me..

Everybody walked to kitchen and had vodka shots,but I didn't drink,because I wasn't feeling well..

So I sat down..

I saw how Jack G got drunk and of course everybody else and Jack with other boys started to smoke...

I didn't like at all that Jack smokes,cuz he smoked a lot lately..

I stood up and walked to drink some water..

Someone grabbed my waist..It was Jack....I smiled..:

-Heyy...

-Well hello there beautiful,can I have a kiss?- He gived me a flirty look and grabbed me more tightly.

-Noo..you stink and you're drunk I won't kiss..you...

-C'moon!- He grabbed my face really hard

-Jack! Stop!-I pushed him.

-What is wrong with you?! Give me a kiss I'm your boyfriend!

I wanted to walk from him,but he grabbed my wrist so hard I punched him again.

And he slapped my face really hard...

-Oh...my..god..I'm..so..so sorry (y/n)...please,can I...,- Jack tried to aplogize

-Go away from me!! Just get away!!,- I screamed at him and ran to the bathroom and locked myself...

Everybody saw that....I cried so much..

After 10 minutes I stopped crying..and all those 10 minutes I heard Jack screaming "open the door!" "I'm sorry" "please babe"...

What he did to me is just so rude...

I just felt so worthless..unloved...

I got up....and.. grabbed a towel rolled my hand l.....and punched mirror as hard as I can....I screamed so hard:

-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!,-My hand was bleading...I felt on the ground..blood were sinking everywhere...I just shut down my eyes and I tried to sleep..with no feelings....like always...I used to do...

-----------------------------------
NASH *POV*
-(Y\N),OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!-everybody was screaming to the door...after we heard that (y/n) yelled...
I was so worried..I needed to do something..
I asked Jack furiously where is hammer or something  and ran to take it..
I ran so fast...so fast as I could..
I won't lie I have a huge crush on (y/n)..
And if something would get wrong to her...I would freak out..

I ran back...I told everyone to back off of the door and I started braking the doors..

And Jack G,Jack J,Sam,Matt,Cam...was screaming:
-(y/n),open the door,please answer us!!

I broke those doors and throwed them away...

What I saw...just broke me into pieces..
Her face was all pale and white..there was blood everywhere..
We all just went in panic..

Cameron yelled:
-Call,nine ,one,fucking one!

Jack J grabbed his phone,from his pocket and called...

Jack G took (y/n) hand and talked to her...he talked to her like he's talking to her last time..