Teresa laughed slightly, "Look at you! You don't look so innocent to me."

Her head connected with Rosa's, making her let go of her hands which gave Teresa the opportunity to get up and stand a distance away from Rosa.

Rosa jumped up as well, "For years, I watched you judge me and want to take everything I had! Like you hated me, or you were jealous. You even shucking exposed me for trying to save three children from the Maze, just so that you could have Ava and Thomas to yourself. I never did anything to hurt you in the first place, Teresa-"

"Yes, you did!" She replied, "You were so ignorant to the whole situation, you had power and respect in WICKED, yet you threw it all away for your own selfish gain!"

"Selfish gain?" She repeated, "I wanted to save lives!"

Teresa looked in distrust, "If you really wanted to save lives, you would have let them go into the Maze to help find a cure."

"You-" she was about to make another comment, retaliate, before an electrical bullet hit her torso and sent to her to sand once more. She felt her muscles convulse before the bullet was ripped from her body, her eyes opening to see Teresa missing and Thomas come to her aid, dragging her behind a truck to be with Jorge and Brenda. All without saying a single word. 

"Rosa!" he stammered, bringing her in for a small hug, pulling away to inspect the bleeding wound above her eye, "It's Ava, she is here for you. She is rounding up immunes, but she wants you! Teresa said something about her wanting to make an example out of you, that no one will slip through her fingers in hopes for a cure."

"Ava?" she asked, making him nod with a fallen expression, "Well it's a good thing I won't let her take me."

Rosa reloaded her rifle, shooting down one more guard before Jorge stopped her by placing a hand on her bicep, "We have to go. Now, while we still have a chance."

"I have to find the others," Thomas was about to get up.

Jorge pulled him down, "No! Look! Look," he pointed to Minho, Newt, Frypan, Harriet, Marie and Vince, all of which had their guns in arms and firing at soldiers, "You can't help them."

Rosa watched as her friends began to struggle, her hopeless eyes catching sight of a WICKED member throw an electrical grenade at the truck. It exploded. Not in a fury of fire, but with a surge of electricity that brought them all down to the ground, she fires at the one who had harmed them and watched as he fell down.

"Shit. Shit," Thomas muttered, falling to his knees.

"I'm sorry. There is nothing you can do for them. If we don't move now, we won't be much better off," Jorge reasoned, which made Rosa mad.

"No, Jorge," she shouted, "If that had been Brenda, you would have done anything you could have to save her! But we are supposed to just sit and watch as our friends get taken? I'm sorry, but I won't stop until they are safe. I understand if you need to put you and Brenda first, but we aren't coming with you."

She was about to stand up, to help them, but Thomas stopped her, "Rosa, look!" She watched as a group of guards came and dragged them away, "Ava wants you! We can't let that happen, okay?"

She nodded her head slowly, his hands falling from her cheeks as he kissed her lips softly, for barely even a second. It was just a small peck on the lips, but it was everything she needed. But it also gave Thomas everything he needed, he couldn't leave the others behind either. The thought of losing Rosa, never being able to see her again shattered his heart. That is exactly how he felt thinking about losing his friends.

"Rosa is right. You guys gotta go right now," he looked to Brenda and Jorge, "They're not looking for you. You'll be safe, but you have to go now."

"Thomas," Brenda stated, in disbelief and shock.