Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Clem Choice) {Part 2} [EP 2 END]

Beginne am Anfang

"Here, you guys look too." Clem quickly looked out of the binoculars then handed them to me, my eyes widened. Their were clearly people walking over and attacking nearby walkers, they weren't holding torch's or lights so it was hard to see, though, the cart which two horses were dragging was super noticeable, my heart sank.

"Carts...?!" I tried to be quiet and contain my panic. Clem grabbed the binoculars and looked out of them again.

"Yeah. That's not a walker. I see the carts too." She glared.

"Good job Aj." She added, Aj nodded.

"We gotta tell the others.." I told, she nodded. We all climbed back down the ladder, and began to gather the group together.

"Raiders?" Louis asked, running up next to Clem, She nodded.

"Yeah they're here." She quickly responded.

"Shit." He replied, We all gathered in a group circle.

"Were ready." Omar spoke, Clem nodded.

"They've got at least four more people, all carrying guns. And carts, probably to carry people away." She explained.

"Oh no.." Willy muttered.

"Assholes." Mitch hissed, grossing his arms.

"I can't believe their really here..!" Ruby added, fear and worry on her face.

"If they get inside, I'll keep them focused on me. That should give Willy and Mitch enough time to set up the bomb." Clem continued, Mitch nodded.

"I'll set it under those carts, it'll work. I promise." He reassured, I nodded.

"If they manage to get in, we fall back." Clem added, I pointed to the admin building.

"Into the admin building, where the traps are waiting for them." I spoke, Clem nodded.

"Their in for a rude fuckin' surprise. Those duffle bags will break bones easy." Aasim spoke confidently, slamming his fist into his hand. Louis looked at everyone.

"So.. uh.. any final words of wisdom?" He asked awkwardly, I nodded.

"Watch each other and stick by each others side-" I began when BANG. The familiar sound of a gun being shot, Omar collapsed to the ground, holding his leg in pain. 'Shit! They shot him!'

"Everyone! Get to cover!" I pointed to the walls that were by the building. I ran over to Omar and Clem ran next to me.

"Go Clem! Get cover! I got him!" She gave me a worried look but agreed, she quickly ran to cover, I began to drag Omar behind to the safety of cover, my heart was beating out of my chest. 'Please don't shoot me! I don't wanna die..!' I thought.

"Clementine! I know your in there!.. Clementine!" A voice called out, the voice of that woman. Suddenly a shot fired near my foot and I gasped, letting go of Omar and falling on the ground. I froze, my legs were shaking. Clem quickly pulled Omar behind cover and I quickly stood up and collapsed behind the cover, Clem quickly pushed the table against the other ones, completely blocking us from sight.

"C-Clem..! I'm so sorry..! I froze..-" I began Clem put her hand on my shoulder and put our foreheads together.

"(Y/N). It's okay. I know how you feel about guns. Just stay in cover here." She reassured me, I nodded and began to take deep breaths and calm myself down. Suddenly a Molotov flew over the gate, setting the blockage near the gate on fire. This was bad. Clem turned to me and Omar. I noticed Clem's bow.

"Look Clem! Your bow!" I told her, she nodded and quickly ran and grabbed it. A shot fired and almost hit Clem. I almost had a heart attack. She sneaked over to me and Omar again.