Chapter 21

Nicks POV:
Lately Rosa been coming over to hang out with Edwin and Zion and I just keep myself in the room. It's not that I don't mind her coming over I mean she's related to Edwin it's just every time I look at her I know that I put her through a lot.

Before she left for that gig I texted her about how I feel about all of this and I'm pretty sure she deleted it and I don't blame her. It's just it's pretty hard ya know?

iMessage
Rosa 🥺💜

I get that you don't wanna
talk to me but I miss you, I
Miss us being together, I miss the
Way you smile, I miss the way you
Laugh at my jokes even though I don't
Think it's funny but you always laugh at it.
I get that I fucked up but I don't think
I can ever stop loving you. I just hope
That some day we can fix things but I
understand if you want me to leave you
Alone but I just though I should let you know on
How I feel. Anyways I know that your  flight gonna take off so have a safe flight I guess. I'm always
A one call away I'm always here for you.
*Delivered*

~~
Rosa POV:

I finally moved into my new place and this one come with 3 beds and 2 1/2 bathroom. After moving all my stuff in Edwin insisted on making us dinner since lately he's been in chef mode why? I have no idea but Edwin just surprises me sometimes. Tonight he is making chicken pasta something easy something simple. The good thing I ordered 2 bed set before I got my apartment and it finally arrived so that way they don't have to sleep on the ground or whatever.

While Edwin is cooking something I was cleaning out my phone. Should of done it a lot sooner but just wasn't ready to see them. I opened up my photo gallery scrolling and started deleting random pictures that I have until I came across this one picture that Nick and I took while we were on tour.

(A/n: okay we're gonna have to pretend it's Rosa and Nick 😅 I don't know how to photoshop or whatever so this will do lol)

I stared at it and started to space out. I remember when I took this. It was the first week of tour we were at our hotel room for the night and I couldn't sleep cause ya know anxiety but I texted nick to see if he was up and he came to my room to help me feel better. We ended up going to a diner at 3am to get something to eat and I wanted to take a picture and he came and got in the photo. One thing for sure was that Nick did tried his best to keep me safe at all times especially on tour. But I can't forgive what did to me.

While I was spaced off Zion smacked me in the back of my head.

"Hello earth to Rosa" he said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh oh sorry what did you say?" I put my phone away

"I said is this enough for you?" Edwin asked me while serving us a plate.

"Oh yeah that's fine thank you"

After dinner I went to go take a shower and got ready for the night. I was starting to feel sleepy so I went to bed

~~~~

The next morning I got up and did my morning routine and got ready for the day. I put on my gray Nike sweats with a white shirt and to match with it I put on my white nike air forces.

I went to the living room to find Zion watching cartoons like a little kid and Edwin making us breakfast. We ate and I waited for the boys to get ready and then we left my place. I made sure to lock my door and walked out to my car and started to drive off. I had to run errands all day. I eventually dropped the boys off around 7pm and I headed back home. When I pulled up to the parking lot I noticed a car that's really familiar but I didn't think of it too much so I just ignored it. While I was walking upstairs I had a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen.

~~~~~~
A/n
New chapter how do we feel about this? Lmk. I couldn't think what else to write. Also for Nicks POV I didn't know what to write so I just left it like that 💀💀💀