Complicated

Rosa POV:
So it has been like 3 weeks already since we've been on tour. Nick and I had our first date but to be honest with you things didn't felt right. I mean yeah I like Nick but the date wasn't what I expected.

I told Edwin about my feelings. Maybe Nick is just a crush? These past of couple of days I try to avoid Nick. I go out and explore the city but I only go back to the tour bus when the boys are performing. That way I have a better chance of not talking to them. When it's their days off Edwin and I plan to go out together.

So we're in Dallas and the boys are doing sound check so I have to get ready now so I won't see them. I quickly took a shower and changed into this outfit

Nick POV:I took Rosa out to dinner but it didn't feel right

Nick POV:
I took Rosa out to dinner but it didn't feel right. I like her like a lot. Yeah I'm talking Rosa but we're weren't even official talking you know. I was talking to someone else and I know that she was in somebody dms. She also been ignoring me but I can't do anything about it cause we on tour and I barely even see her.

During sound check I forgot my phone back on the tour bus so I went to go get it before we start rehearsing. I walk in and see Rosa getting ready. "Oh hey" I said. "Hey I'm just getting ready to leave so you can tell Edwin" she said. "Okay cool well have fun exploring Dallas" I smiled. " I was gonna meet up with someone actually" she said while finishing getting ready. "Oh really can I ask who?" I ask. Am I jealous? Nah I can't be. "A friend of mine" she said and swear I could feel my jaw clenched.

She was about to walk out but said "also I have to talk to all of you guys."

Rosa POV:
I know that Nick has been talking to some girl. I mean Nick is a good guy who couldn't say no to him? I had a friend but we actually started to talk. Since he lives in Dallas due to college but he's a freshman before y'all start assuming things. We are going out on a date.

All day I've been with my friend Oscar. He had to drop me off early since he has a test tomorrow morning and needed time to study. The date was fun. We watched a movie, walked around the mall, gave me a tour around Dallas, and ate dinner.

I went back inside the tour bus and see all of the boys exhausted. "Hello boys I'm back" I said. "Nick said you had something to tell us so spill" Edwin said. "Geez no how are you doing today? How was your date? Well I am doing just fine thanks for asking and the date was amazing" I said with a little bit sarcastic. " Rosa just shut up and spill" Zion said annoyed. "Fine I'm moving out" I blurt it out. " what no you're not" Edwin said.

"I love you guys but I need my personal space" I look at them. "So who's gonna help you pick an apartment" Austin asked. "Well Simon and I talked about it couple weeks ago so I'm guessing him and his assistant" I explained. My concern is why Nick starring at me like if I did something wrong. All I'm doing is just giving them personal space. "I'm go to bed so goodnight guys" I said and walked away to go to my bunk.

My phone wouldn't stop buzzing as I tried to sleep.
                                   Message
Nick-
Is this what we're doing now?
Nick-
Who's the guy Rosa
Nick-
I know you ain't sleeping cause you ain't snoring
Nick-
Hello you gonna answer me????

Rosa-
Omg you're so annoying 🙄
Nick-
Answer my question
Rosa-
Okay fine you want the truth I know I'm not the only one that feels it too but our first date was how do you say it kind of weird. I know you can't deny about that. I also know you've been talking to someone else so why does it matter we didn't make it official talking. The guy? Yeah he's an old friend of mine.
Nick-
Okay so what our first date didn't go right. Wait how did you know I was talking to someone? My question is why are you moving out? Is it because of me?
Rosa-
Because Nick every time I see you your eyes are glued to your damn phone and this morning when I was getting ready she called and I saw her contact name.. I'm moving out because like I said I need my personal space and no it's not because of you
Nick-
Look I'm sorry if I made things between us weird. Don't move out please what's Edwin gonna do with out you? He's been really happy since you got here even though you a pain in the ass
Rosa-
It's whatever. Look you guys need your personal space and so do I. Edwin and the rest of you guys can just visit me if y'all like but I'm moving out and that's my final call so please Nick stop trying to convince me to stay it's not going to work
Nick-
Whatever bye
*read 9:35pm*

Did Nick and I just got into an argument? Whatever sometimes I just wanna throw a pillow at him every time he gets stubborn. Couple more days and I get to see my beautiful madre. I really miss her. Before I did some stupid mistakes she was really the one there for me.

*The Next Day*
The boys have a day off but I was still sleeping but for some reason I was having an anxiety while I was sleeping and the only one who noticed was Edwin so he woke me up.

"Hermana wake up please" he said all worried. My bunk was at the very bottom so he was sitting down shaking me. "Rosa please wake up" I open my eyes a little and see Edwin a little scared. "Are you okay? I heard you crying and look like you were having an anxiety attack" he tried to explain to me what was going on. " I'm so sorry Edwin but I don't remember anything" I get out of my bunk and go to my suit case to get my medicine out. " you had me worried but take your pills okay and when you remember please tell me about it because you started to scream" Edwin said. I nod my head and took my pills.

Thankfully none of the of the boys were on the bus. I'm text my bestfriend and see where he's at.

                                 Message
Rosa 🤪❤️-
Yo wya?
Zion The Lion 🦁-
Grabbing something to eat why
Rosa 🤪❤️-
So umm Edwin told me that I was having another anxiety in my sleep again and this time I screamed but I told him that I don't remember anything
Zion The Lion 🦁-
But you do remember right?
Rosa 🤪❤️-
Yes but I can't tell him
Zion The Lion 🦁-
Tell me about it
Rosa 🤪❤️-
Okay well first Nick and I sort of got into an argument I'll explain that later on.. second I just miss my mom I fucked up big time.. and last I just don't feel happy
Zion The Lion 🦁-
Your not a fuck up you just made some terrible decisions. I love you okay and never forget that. I noticed that you haven't been yourself so late last night I went through your suit case picking an outfit for you so get ready because when I come back like in 20 min we're gonna have a best friend day okay and yes I'm bringing you food
Rosa🤪❤️-
You're the best 😩❤️ I love you too!!!!
Zion The Lion 🦁-
Yeah yeah start getting ready
*read 9:35 am*