Meeting With Simon

Rosa POV:
Today was Friday did you know what that means? My meeting with Simon today!!!!!!! You woke up and got ready and put this outfit on.

You wanted to look decent

You wanted to look decent. So you go downstairs to eat something.

"Rosa where you going?" Zion asked. "I have a meeting today" I said. "You got your keys right? I mean we have rehearsal today for tour" he said. I nod my head and grabbed my keys. After I finish eating I left the house I ordered an Uber since I didn't want to drive today.

When I got there it was exactly 1:30 pm so I checked in.

"Hi I have meeting with Simon Cowell" I said. The lady at the desk looked at the computer and said "Are you Rosa Honoret?" I nod my head. "He's just finishing a meeting but he'll be with you shortly" she said. I thanked the lady and went to go sit down while I wait I go on my phone and got a message from Nick.

Nick:
Good luck at your meeting 😁
Rosa:
You remembered? Thank you though ❤️
Nick:
Of course I remembered you were excited about it
Rosa:
Well I am nervous though
Nick:
You'll do great just remember when you get signed I'll be the first one to know
Rosa:
I'm sure Edwin will kill me if I told you first
Nick:
He'll be fine but I gtg rehearsal about to start. Edwin said to stop by the studio when your done
Rosa:
Okay I will
*read 1:50pm*

You see Simon walks out and call your name out "Rosa it's nice to see you again thank you for coming" he said. "Thanks for having me". You shook his hand and walked into his office and talked for a while.

One hour later you signed some papers and it was official you are now working with Simon and Syco. You walked out of the building and head to the studio. You texted Nick saying you were on your way. When you got to the studio you see Edwin dancing, Zion and Austin eating pizza, Nick laying down, and Brandon doing some vocal warm ups.

"How did it go?" Edwin asked. "It went good I'm in" I smiled and hugged Edwin. "See I knew you would love L.A" he said. " thank you Edwin for giving me this opportunity your the best brother I could ever ask for" I said. "Stop you're going to make me cry" he said. I just hugged him.

I decided to stay and watch the boys practice. After practice you all went home and you were just watching Tv in your room when Nick walked in. He was wearing a white t-shirt with some grey sweatpants but his hair was wet so he just got out of the shower. He sat on your bed and looked at you "I never got the chance to tell you congratulations" he said. "Thank you Nick" I smiled.

We were just staring at each other until he got up to close my bedroom door. "Nick what are you doing?" I asked. "Shhh" he said. I gave him a confused face but he just walked up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. Next thing I know we were making out he was on top of me kissing me. Bitch my fucking knees felt weak even though I was laying down but boy this make out was hot. We stopped since we heard someone knocked on the door and I got up to open and see it was Edwin. "hey what do you guys want for dinner?" He asked. "It doesn't matter you know me as long as I have food I'll be happy" I said. He nod his head and walked away.

"We'll continue this later" Nick said. I was still by my door and he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss and walked downstairs. I realized my clothes smelled like Nick cologne so I took a quick shower after I was done I changed into this.

You put your hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs and see that Zion wearing his puma outfit

You put your hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs and see that Zion wearing his puma outfit. Zion bought you this outfit so y'all could match I don't know why but y'all know how he is when it comes to puma.

"Aye my bestfriend and I matching" Zion said. "You bought this for me" I said. "Yeah so we could match" he said. I laughed and went to go sit down on the couch. I was on the phone talking to some friends but couple minutes later I ended the the call. " hey Edwin can I go out tomorrow night with some friends?" I asked. "No" Nick said. "Are you Edwin? No so shut up" I said. "If you finish your school work on time then I guess you could" he said and I stick my tongue out to Nick.

Nick POV:
Today Rosa had her meeting with Simon and I know she'll get in I mean her voice sounds amazing. I texted her telling her good luck I mean she didn't need it but still. We texted for a while but I was at practice so I told her to come to the studio when she was done with the meeting.

While we were taking a break she walked in and told us the good news. She looked so happy I thought it was cute. Her smile was just perfect. She was talking to Edwin and that's when I heard "stop you're going to make me cry" so that's when I decided to ended our break.

When we got home I took a shower and went to her room. "I never got the chance to tell you congratulations" I told her. "Thank you Nick" she told me. I got up to close the door and she gave me a confused face and once again I just went for it and started to kiss her. We started to make out. Edwin head ass had to knock on the door so we stopped. I'm telling you guys I'm call her mine even though I made a mistake at the beginning. Before I ask her to be mine of course I'm ask permission from Edwin so.

Rosa POV:
I was trying to scroll through my Instagram but Zion texted me

Zion🙄:
So is there anything you wanted to tell me?
Rosa🤧😂:
About what?
Zion🙄:
Bitch about you and Nick?
Rosa🤧😂:
We have nothing going on
Zion🙄:
Okay then I'll just ask him myself
Rosa🤧😂:
Why you so fucking annoying? 🙄 fine I'll tell you
Zion🙄:
Shut up you love me. So spill
Rosa🤧😂:
We just kissed and that was it 🤷🏻‍♀️ we stopped since Edwin knocked on the door
Zion🙄:
Y'all kissed? 😱
Rosa 🤧😂:
Dude it's not a big deal chill
Zion🙄:
Shut up

You got up and grabbed a pillow and smacked Zion with it. "I didn't even do anything" he said. "ShUt Up" you mocked him from the message and he started to laugh. He got up and carried you over his shoulder and walked outside to where the pool is. "Zion no I'll be nice I promise" I said. "Hmm we'll see Nick" he yells. " yeah" he walks out. "You said drop her alright" Zion said. "No Zion please don't" I said. He put me down but next thing I know Nick tackle me into the pool.

Zion was just laughing his ass off while I was in the pool because of him. "Nick why would you do that" I said. "I'm sorry I had to" He said but he started to laugh. I go to the side "Zion help me out" I put my hand out and he grabbed my arm but I pulled him in. "Rosa what the fuck I was gonna help you" Zion said. "Yeah right" I said while I tried to get out of the pool but they pulled me back in. "You got into a record label deal and didn't wanna do anything so this is just us celebrating for your achievement" they both said.

The rest of the boys came out we did a little cook out in the back and had pool party just us. We didn't want anybody over.