-*9*-

I went outside the studio to drink some water. I needed to think for a second. When the show is over we have to break up. Even though we were never dating. I don't want to do that.

-Time Skip 1 Month Later-

It was the MAMA ceremony time and I was wearing,

I sat in the spot we were assigned which was near TXT and in front of BTS

I sat in the spot we were assigned which was near TXT and in front of BTS. Sitting next to us was Stray Kids and Ateez. Once I arrived I bowed to all of them and we had our blankets and I put it on my legs and watched the performance.

"Hey, Y/N," Jungkook says and I turn and see him. I smile at him.

"Hey, Jungkook," I say back to him and then staff come to us and sign us that we need to perform.

"Bye Y/N." He says and waves. I do the same and go backstage and change into,

Then we make an entrance we were gonna perform 'Kill this Love' and 'Ddu-du-ddu-du' and 'As If Its You're Last'

Then we make an entrance we were gonna perform 'Kill this Love' and 'Ddu-du-ddu-du' and 'As If Its You're Last'. We perform and I saw Jungkook dancing along and he seemed so happy.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

"Y/N raps really good." Namjoon Hyung says to me and I nod. She was also really pretty. There were cameras and I wanted to show her my love. She was rapping to Ddu-du-ddu-du which was the first song they were performing. I just kept smiling at her. Then 'Kill This Love' started to play and I started to laugh a little. The lyrics were not for our relationship. I mouthed her lines and she was smiling and it made me so happy. But do I have feelings for her? I just can't tell. But she won't like me back. Its only temporary love.

-Y/N P.O.V-

It was the end of our performance and everyone was yelling 'Jungkook and Y/N' at the end making me smile even more. I got my hair fixed and my makeup was done again and changed into the clothes I was in before,

 I got my hair fixed and my makeup was done again and changed into the clothes I was in before,

I had to go back on stage for the performance. I was so ready. I came back and I bowed to the BTS members and I bowed to Stray kids, TXT, and Ateez. I was sitting more near Stray Kids and I took a look at Jungkook and he smiled at me. I continued to watch the other performances.

-Time Skip 15 mins later-

"Y/N and Jungkook. Its time to go." A staff says and I wave bye to BLACKPINK and I go backstage again. I wore this,

-picture-

Then I came in with an entrance. Faint lines were playing when I came and I stood in my spot. Then Kai came. Everyone was screaming. Then Taeyong came. Then Jungkook came making everyone go wild. With that Hani and Eunwoo came. Then we sang our song making everyone go crazy screaming and cheering. Then we ended the song and I was on the screen and Jungkook too. I hugged Jungkook and everyone screamed even more. Then we went off stage.

"That was awesome!" Taeyong says and I nod my head. I take off my makeup and go into a different room to change back into my outfit. I went back and did my makeup.

"Thanks for this song Y/N. I really love the lyrics." Jungkook says to me and I smile.

"I was writing the song for BLACKPINK but then thought that we could use it in the stage here today," I say and he has this cute bunny smile.

"Bye Y/N," Jungkook says and he hugs me and we go back to our seats together. I bow to the other groups and I sit down.

-Time Skip-

"BEST MALE ARTIST GOES TO BTS!" The host says and BTS stands and claims their award. Then they say a speech.

"Thank you Y/N for everything," Jungkook says and he moves away from the mic and I cover my face and I was blushing.

-Time Skip-

"AWARD FOR BEST FEMALE ARTIST IS BLACKPINK." They say.

"Good Job Y/N," Jungkook says while I was heading to the stage. I go onto the stage and get the award.

"Hello everyone. Tonight I got to perform the song that I wrote and I loved to see that everyone enjoyed that song. I sang this song with the people in the K-drama I was in. I was really proud of doing it with Kai from EXO, Taeyong from NCT, Hani from EXID, Eunwoo from ASTRO, and Jungkook from BTS. So I just want to thank everyone out there who supported us and got us here." I say in Korean so everyone else understands. Everyone screams and we take the award and go back to our seats.

-Time Skip Last Award-

"Wow, its the last award of the night. The song of the year goes to..." One of the hosts says and I smile since the camera was on me. I look at the stage and the other host opens the envelope.

"OST -Song Name- Kai, Taeyong, Hani, Y/N, Jungkook, and Eunwoo please come onto the stage to claim this award." The host says and I stand up and bow to everyone and go onto the stage. Then there is everyone else. I stand near Jungkook and Kai talks.

"I think truly Y/N spent all the time in Barcelona doing all this for us. So she deserves this award." Kai says and I look at him.

"But you were the one who sang it with me," I say and then the shrugs and hands the award to me.

"This award is for the producer and the director! Thank you!" I say and everyone is happy and screaming.