-*8*-

We were in the pool and I got out because I didn't want my skin to get crinkly.

"Im gonna go to the hotel room," I say and grab my stuff and I wave bye to them.

"Let me come with you," Jungkook suggests and I nod my head. He takes my hand and walks with me.

"Do you think you are handsome?" I ask Jungkook once we reach inside the hotel.

"Yeah because I learned to love myself," Jungkook says and then he takes my hand and we go inside the elevator while all eh could stare at is my body. He took me to our hotel room and he opens the door and he closes the door. He bites the bottom of his lips and he moves a little back.

-Time Skip at the beach shooting-

I was watching the preview with Kai and Jungkook even showed up. Kai was there and in the scene, he took my hand and I jerked it away.

"You did well," Kai says to me.

"You did great too," I tell Kai and hug him. THne Jungkook takes my hand.

"Let's go to the hotel room Y/N," Jungkook says and I say bye.

-Time Skip At the Hotel Room-

"What the hell Jungkook?" I ask him and he looks down.

'You just looked tired and I thought I could take you here so you can get some sleep." Jungkook explains. I take my clothes and I go to the shower.

-Jungkook P.O.V-

The way she talked to Kai made me so jealous. She is mad now right? My emotions empowered me once again.

-TIME SKIP 3 WEEKS LATER-

We finished filming the episode which was about 1 hour. Seeing Y/N so happy about this releasing she was just so joyful. But it was time to go back to Korea. She said her goodbyes to this place and she took my hand.

-Y/N P.O.V-

I showered and changed into,

I was sad to leave Barcelona but I wanted to go back home too

I was sad to leave Barcelona but I wanted to go back home too. I wanted to hold Jungkook's hand so I did. I walked out and there was everything I was leaving behind.

-Time Skip in the airplane-

I sat next to Jungkook and across was Kai and Taeyong. I smiled at them and I did the same thing by putting in my wireless earphones and falling asleep.

-Time skip arrival in Seoul-

We arrived and I waved and smiled at everyone. We posed and once we finished taking pictures we parted all ways and went home. We had made 2 songs within the few weeks. I wrote one of the songs and sang it with all the idols. The second song was written by Jungkook. It was with me and Jungkook.

"UNNIE!" I screamed once I entered the home and there was a cake on the table and it said, 'Congrats and welcome back'. I hugged all the members and we were filming for BLACKPINK house and then Jisoo stopped me from cutting it.