Zayn Imagine (not dirty)

"We are over Zayn!" you yell at your now ex-boyfriend. You went shopping today at Lululemon when you spotted Zayn kissing his ex-girlfriend Perrie. You got furious and when Zayn saw you, you just ran to your car and drove home. Once you got there, a black Lexus pulled up and Zayn got out.

"YN, wait please! I can explain!"

"Explain what Malik?!?! Explain that you kissed your ex cause you still love her?!" at this point you were furious.

"YN, I only love you! Please you gotta let me explain!"

At this loint you were in your house and running up the stairs to your room, you opened and tried to shut it, but Zayn was in the way. He got in and pinned you to the wall.

"Let me go Malik!" at this point you had tears at the rim of your eyes. You tried to look away from Zayn, but his hand cupped your chin and forced you to look at him. At the sight of his eyes, you broke into tears.

"YN... I would NEVER think about hurting you. Perrie came up to me and just caught me by surprise" tears ran down his cheek. "I told her it was over, but she wouldn't listen.. Please YN.. I love you"

You looked at his face and lifted your hand to wipe his tears. He looked at you and his eyes changed from hurt to loving. You leaned up and brushed your lips against his. Zayn wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and brought you closer.

"I believe you Zayn." you whisper against his lips.

"I love you YN" he smiles and hugs you

"I love you too Zayn."

*****Hope you liked. any requests please comment or msg me :)*****