17

"Stay Arthit" Kong looked straight in Arthit's dark brown eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Arthit made his way out of kong's cabin, and accompanied Earth.

In the car , there was unusual silence. Arthit leaned on his seat and slept peacefully. Earth was driving very slowly, so that Arthit is not woken up from his sleep.

When they reached Arthit's apartment building, Earth woke Arthit up.

"Hey Arthit, we're here." Earth carefully tapped Arthit's shoulder. Arthit woke up slowly, looking at the surroundings.

"Ah thanks Earth" Arthit slightly rubbed his eyes, taking off his seatbelt.

"Anytime Arthit. Take care." Earth gave a pleasant smile to Arthit.

Arthit walked to his apartment, unlocked the door and immediately walked to his room. He threw himself on bed , not caring to change or even take off his shoes.

After an hour , Arthit started feeling uneasy. He couldn't sleep, his head was spinning, he was feeling extremely hot. He could feel his body temperature rising, he hadn't taken the medicines. He was too lazy to do so. He didn't want to get up from his bed.

Suddenly Arthit's mind clouded Kong's thoughts. Kong's intense glare , when he said,"Stay Arthit." Kong was indeed right, Arthit should have stayed. He needed someone to take care of him. He wondered if Kong was staying back in the office or he was in his apartment. Well Ofcourse he'd be in the office, he hasn't come back for days now.

Ah I wish he was here. Should I call him? I don't know. He must be sleeping right now? Or maybe working?

Arthit took out his phone to call 'bossypants' but his mind was still debating to do so. Arthit could barely keep his eyes open. His condition was degrading. Without thinking more, he gave a call to Kong. After one ring , the call ended. Maybe he's sleeping. I should call Earth. Before he could dial Earth's number , there was a knock at his door.

Who's there at this hour? argh I don't feel like getting up.

Arthit ignored the numerous knocks on his door. After a while , he heard his door squeaking. He couldn't move his body. Only his mind was working.

Is there a thief? Ahh I should get up. But I don't have enough strength. I don't feel like moving at all.

Arthit heard footsteps heading towards his room. He cannot think of doing anything at that moment. He wasn't in a position to even open his eyes. His vision was blurry. His head was spinning.

A similar figure was standing Infront of him. Arthit couldn't make out who he was, all he could see was a tall man standing and looking at him.

" Kong .....?" Arthit whispered under his breath before everything went dark.

*Flashback*

After Arthit left, Kong couldn't concentrate on work anymore. All he thought of was Arthit.

I wonder how is he doing now? Maybe he is sleeping at his home? What if he needs me? I can't stay here today. I should go home. I want to stay near Arthit.

Kong quickly packed his stuff and left the office. Once he reached his flat, he looked at Arthit's door. Arthit hadn't locked his door .

Should I go inside and check what is he upto? No well. If he's awake, he won't like it.

Kong was lying on his bed, thinking of Arthit. He was there, just a few steps away from Arthit's door, but it felt like miles away. Just a few minutes later, his phone rang. Kong quickly got up seeing the name 'cupcake' displayed on his phone.

I'm coming Arthit.

Kong knocked on Arthit's door, considering it too rude to just barge in. When there was no response, Kong slowly entered the flat, heading towards Arthit's room.

As soon as he entered his room, he looked at Arthit, his eyes closed, his body sweating. Kong quickly moved closer to Arthit's bed. He noticed Arthit's half opened eyes .

"Kong.....?" Arthit whispered.

Kong sat beside Arthit and placed his hand on Arthit's.

"I'm here , cupcake."

Hey people! I'm sorry to write short chapters, I'm quite busy lately. But I'll try to keep updating as quickly as possible. Forgive 🙏🙏🙏

Peace✌