5

Kong is lying on his bed , still awake , thinking of Arthit. Arthit disappeared after what Kong told him in the washroom. A past incident recur in Kong's mind.

Kong had come to his father's house last year on his birthday. His father invited all the workers in his office in Kong's birthday party. However Kong had never liked parties , he liked to spend  time alone. He met all the guests and went back to his room , he was peacefully reading a novel , when someone knocked his room door violently. Kong got a little scared , confused what was happening. Someone barged in his room , walking unsteadily , and before long could even react , he threw himself on Kong's bed. He was looking at Kong , very seductively , making Kong's member harden.

His white skin matched with the bed covers

His white skin matched with the bed covers ..... And his bewitching eyes continued to stare at Kong. Within a min , he slept peacefully on Kong's bed , leaving Kong in a confusion. Kong let him sleep , and went to the couch. Kong kept tossing and turning all night , he couldn't resist his urge to stare at this beauty . In the morning, Kong found no one on his bed , that person had already left.

That was his first meet with Arthit.

A few days back , Kong's father asked him to take his place in the office, and sent him all the details of his staff.  That's where Kong found Arthit's photograph , with some details written. Kong recognised him within a second.

With the help of those details , Kong bought the flat infront of Arthit's, as his neighbor.

Kong still doesn't know why he feels so much for Arthit , but he couldn't forget Arthit after their first meet , in his room.
He had been wondering , who was the person who came in his room that came in his room.  Now when Arthit is so close to him , as his neighbor, and works in his office , he cannot let him go.

On the other hand , Arthit is still thinking of kong's words.  "I like you Arthit "  "I will start courting you from now on " Kong is surely good-looking and affable , but how can Arthit trust him. He has just known him for a day , and obviously their relation is not even friendly.

The next morning , Kong looked at Arthit's apartment door.

"Seems like Arthit isn't awake yet " Kong mumbled to himself.

In the office, after an hour or so , Kong asks one of the workers .."Has Arthit arrived yet ? "

"No sir , he probably is going to be late today. "

Kong nodded and went back to his work.
After another hour , Kong asked again " Has Arthit arrived? Call him "

"He is not not here sir. I guess he won't be coming today."

"Alright. Can you give me his number ? I have some work related query"

"Sure sir "

Kong took out his phone and saved Arthit's number .

K : "Hey Arthit why didn't you come today?"

After a while , Kong's phone buzzed.  Kong immediately checked his messages.

A : "Who is this ? "

K : " I'm your future husband baby 😉"

A: "Shut up Kong ! Why I didn't come is NOT YOUR BUSINESS"

K : "Did you forget that I'm your boss ?"

A : ( sarcastically ) I did not forget , Sir.  It's just that a company's boss is a really busy person. He shouldn't waste his time calling his employees why didn't they come , each day.

K : Come to the office. RIGHT NOW.

A : I've got something to do. I can't .

K : I know you just didn't come to avoid me. If you don't come right now , I'll take a step towards you.

A : Do whatever !

Arthit threw his phone on the bed in anger. But he was guilty too , because Kong was right. He didn't go to the office because he didn't want to face Kong. He really has to do something about this.

After a while, Arthit heard a knock on his door. Arthit opened the door and found Kong standing there , smiling sheepishly at Arthit. 

A : Kong !! Why the hell are you here ?

Kong starts stepping towards Arthit, and Arthit starts stepping backwards , to not get closer than earlier.

K : Are you avoiding me ?

A : N-no .....I told you I've got something to do.

K : Then why are you stepping backwards?

A : Why are you stepping forward !?

K : Didn't I tell you ? I will take a step towards you , if you didn't come .

AHH Arthit ! Stop avoiding himmm ! Or he'll really devour you 😂😂😂 I really wish he does though. 😋😋

Peace✌