Part 1

Hey guys so I am here with the first plot request by Ramitajaipur
Please read and let me know if it is good or bad.

Note: Many stories are being written on this plot so maybe some scenes can match. Please dont accuse of plagiarism 🙏

There may be many mistakes. Please forgive me.

So here you go
Happy Reading ♥️

Badi was decorated like a bride and why not, afterall it was engagement of lovely Swara Bose with Laksh Maheshwari. Happiness was dripping from every corner of the Badi. Laksh was standing on stage waiting for Swara to come. Just then-

"Friend.. Where are you friend?" A boy in his late twenties entered running behaving like a 5 year old.

"Ayeee. Who are you? What are you doing here?" Asked Ragini stooping him at entrance only.

The boy got startled.
"I want friend. Please let me goo." He pleaded.

"You mad boy your friend is not here. Go away." Ragini shouted slapping hard across his face. He bursted into tears crying like a baby.

"Bad girl.. Bad girl.. Aaaaaaa" He started crying running here and there breaking things. Tears were rolling out from his eyes.

The commotion caused the people to look at him who was madly searching for his friend and breaking things.

The Maheshwaris were looking at him in shock and with tears in their eyes. One person was shocked to see him to the core and started sweating badly. Two people were trying to control him.

"Frienddd.. I want friendddd... My frienddd." He was continuously blabbering.

"SANSKAR!" a sweet voice caused him to stop and he turned around.

"Friend" He said and ran towards the person and hugged her.

"Friend where were you? This bad girl slapped me." He said pointing towards Ragini.

All were watching them in shock.

"Swara you know him? Who is he?" Asked Sharmishtha.

"He is my patient mom." Swara said hugging Sanskar and consoling him.

"Shhh.. Sanskar see I am here. Why are you crying. Oh god this much big big tears." She said consoling him like a child and wiping his tears.

"Thiss bad girl.."

"Shh.. I will scold her. Now you please dont cry." Swara said and looked at two other people who were running behind him to stop him.

"Dr. Zoya and Dr. Asad how did he come here?" Asked Swara.

"Dr. Swara you were on leave due to your marriage and he was missing you badly. Today he ran away from the hospital to come here." Answered Asad.
Swara nodded understanding the situation.

Sanskar was her most aggressive patient who can be controlled only by her.

" Sanskar are you a bad boy? Why did you troubled other people in the hospital? "Swara scolded him. He bemds his head like a kid not making an eye contact with her.

" I was missing you friend. ". He sobbed.

Before Swara could say anything.

" Bhai! " she heard Laksh's whisper. She looked at him in shock seeing the whole Maheshwari family in tears. That's when she got the hint.

"Is he?" She asked looking at Sujata who was looking at Sanskar with all types of emotion.

Is he the same Sanskar about whom she heard a lot from her fiance? His lost brother, Son of Sujata Chachi?
Oh shit.. She was with him the whole time then too she couldn't think about this possibility? How?