Waiting

[Mitch's PoV]

It has been a week. A whole week since I was re-captured by these loose jail guys. They've raped me, haven't feed me, and all out treat me like sh*t. They took me to this one place that I think is an old and abandoned amusement park. It was creepy since there was torn up tents and stands plus broken down, wooden rides, and there was even a few different robot things that I wouldn't know what you would call them but they were freaky.

My stomach was grumbling, I was tired and cold and I missed Jerome to no extent. A part of me is feeling like they've given up on looking for me and are/have pronounced me dead. But Jerome wouldn't give up, at least I don't think he would. The days have gotten colder and I feel like I'm going insane. My clothes are torn as well and I still have open cuts that are probably infected now. At this rate, I probably am gonna die before the end of the year, possibly before Thanksgiving even occurs. If that's the case, then I only have a maximum of two weeks left, I think. I don't even know what day it is anymore.

I have given up hope that they are looking for me and have accepted my fate. My dad is gonna get what he wanted and I'm gonna die, right in front of his eyes and he's gonna laugh as this happens. It was late one night when I heard a police siren coming by, then more and more stared to come into earshot and I lifted my head to try to look but it was no use. Lachlan and Ty came rushing into the room, unchained me but grabbed me by both of my arms and forced me to try to stand up but it was difficult. 

"This is the police, we've got you surrounded." Someone said. They did it. They never gave up, they didn't surrender, they're saving me.

"Come at us!" My dad yelled. Through the front gate walked about 10 police officers along with Jerome, his dad, brother, Preston, Rob and Mat?(And horses496 :P) Jerome's eyes darted towards me and his expression changed from angry, to worried and scared and back to angry in a heart beat. He nudged everyone who was close to him and I guess told them to keep it together and focus on a main objective of getting me back.

My dad, Lachlan and Ty seemed taken a back by how many people there was. There was even helicopters above us. They were right, they had us surrounded and there was nothing they could do about it to escape or anything. The police officers moved forward as they tried to step back but I stood in my place. They tried to pull me back but instead, they ended up just completely ripping my shirt off and falling backwards on top of each other. I staggered my way to Jerome but instead of getting there, my dad picked me up by my neck and started choking me and shortening me of breath, exactly the same way he did when he first captured over a week ago.

"You're really trying all this time to save this faggot? You guys are all pathetic. He's worthless, a waste of air, useless, no one could even care about him." My dad said.

"That's what you think." Jerome stated. "That's what you see in your eyes but in my eyes, he's amazing, all anyone could ever want or wish for, boy or girl. I fell in love with him at first sight over 2 years ago even before I knew he was one of my students. Sure, I had my suspicions but still. After everything took place two years ago, I knew I had to take him in my hands and take care of him. And it's not only me who cares about him. All the teachers back at the school remember and loved his speech at graduation. He got all As and was valid-victorian. Not only it's his teachers and me but these other people who are with me, my family loves him and wants us to be happy, his friends and ex-boyfriend wants him to be happy. They came all the way here from Texas and Canada just to help me protect Mitch. And lastly, Mitch has almost 200,000 people who love him and watch him and his Youtube videos daily, if you kill him, you might as well kill 200,000 peoples happiness and excitement for watching him daily. I've read the comments recently, they all say things around the sort of, if Mitch is dead, then I'm gonna kill myself. He's the only reason why I'm still alive today. There are many of those comment and nothing I do will keep them calm. So, take his life, you take 200,000 others, including me." Jerome said.