Mobbed

[Jerome's PoV]

The next day, Mitch and I walked into the back entrance of school rather than the front for obvious reasons. It was also good since his locker was located near the back of the school so he can easily swoop in, grab his stuff and get to his class. He got to his locker and got all his stuff he needed and then we left for the quickest and less crowded way to his class. Although, it's all easier said than done. 

"Bajan!" Some Junior and Sophomore girls screamed. I held him close to me to prevent him from getting hurt.

"Hey, just because he's a Youtube star doesn't mean he needs to get mobbed during school. Now all of you, get to class!" I yelled. They all slowly started to scatter apart and go to their classes except for one girl who was wearing one of Sky's shirts. She looked to be only a Sophomore and had black framed glasses and very short hair. She looked more like a boy than anything.

"Hey." She said shyly.

"Hey. You heard me, get to class." I said.

"Oh sorry. I was wondering if I could just get Mitch's autograph. He is the one to help and save me from dying." She said. My eyes widened and I let Mitch go and sign a sheet of paper she had out.

"Thanks." She said and then walked off. Her backpack had some cute little things like the Tardis from Doctor Who, a Minecraft creeper and a Tri-Force key chain. 

"See Jerome. Maybe if it's just one girl who waits patiently and is nice and kind and doesn't want to date me because of it, it's fine but when it's half of each the Sophomore and Junior class, that's when it's out of hand. Let's go." Mitch said and grabbed my hand. We both walked to his class and I let him go into the class, staying back and watching him as he walked into his class. Since it was Guitar, there wasn't anyone there so we were clear, for now. 

[Mitch's PoV]

Guitar wasn't bad and also Consumer Ed as well. When I was going to P.E, Preston guided me and acted as a body guard while in the halls. But when we got there and in the middle of changing, someone pushed me into the locker, knocking the wind out of me. I was able to catch my breath after a good 15 seconds or so and looked up to see that it was another one of the Senior guys.

"Hey. You stole my girlfriend." He said.

"I what?" I asked. He grabbed me and pushed me against the lockers.

"I said that you, you little scrawny Canadian, stole my girlfriend and I want her back." He said.

"Then talk to her and get her back. I won't date any of the fangirls because I'm already taken by someone else so tell them they can suck my ass because I won't date them. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever." I said.

"Why don't you tell them that yourself?" He asked.

"Well they are fans and I don't want to disappoint them but they should know by now that I won't date them. Never will, ever." I said. I felt a force hit me and then I was dropped and the guys walked away, laughing and high-fiving each other.

"Dude, Mitch. Are you ok?" Preston asked. I felt my nose and there was a bit of blood there.

"I think I will be." I said.

"Hang on, let me see something." Rob said and bent down towards me. "Dude, he bruised most of the left side of your face. You have a black eye already and everything. Does anything feel broken?"

"Not really. It just stings. Come on, let's go to lunch." I said. When we got there, since we all had our lunches, we made a mad dash towards our area to find it untouched. Good. No one ever bothered us and I was happy. Lunch went by and next it was free-period to roam around the halls even though I had a bruised face. Once I got to Chop, it was definitely different. Jerome came by us and asked how we were doing.