Prologo

A/N: Book cover edited by me! Yey! Amsoproudopyuselp! Hehe😊

Enjoy reading!!

In a secluded spot amidst the forest,

"Love, what do you think would be a fitting name for our child?" the woman asked her partner.

They sat in the grass, with him embracing her from behind.

Smiling, he looked into her eyes and gently placed his hand on her rounded belly.

"Selene," he replied. Turning his gaze back to his beloved, he saw her smiling, radiating happiness.

"Beautiful. Selene is a wonderful name, my love," she agreed with the name she wanted for their child. The woman shifted her gaze to her belly, caressing it gently. "Selene. From now on, and when you come into the world, you'll be Selene. Our child," she whispered to herself.

...

"Love..." The woman called out, and hearing the pain in her voice, the man rushed to her side.

"Love, why?" he asked.

"Love, I-I'm about to give b-birth," she said, tears welling up as she felt the intensity of the pain.

Seeing the tears on her cheeks, he carefully laid her down on their bedding. Quickly, he gathered what he needed for the childbirth.

He had prepared for this moment even before she went into labor, thanks to a friend who guided him on what to do in such situations.

"Love, breathe," he instructed, and the woman followed. Sweat glistened on her forehead, but she persevered, enduring the pain to bring their child into the world.

After an hour, the loud cries of a newborn filled the entire house, accompanied by tears of joy streaming down the man's face.

He stood up and approached the woman, carrying their child, a product of their love.

A tired smile was offered by the woman to the two most precious beings in her life, but her eyes couldn't hide the overwhelming joy of seeing their beautiful child.

...

Five years passed, and the two still happily lived in the forest with their child.

As the child grew, her extraordinary beauty became more noticeable.

Watching her family play in the garden, the woman couldn't help but smile with a tinge of sadness.

The day was approaching when she would have to return to her father's kingdom.

She knew that others were already aware of her daughter, the child of a human and a werewolf.

The day of separation was near.

"Love, leave before they find you," tearfully pushing them away, she urged.

Though the man didn't want to leave the woman he loved, he knew that defying her would endanger their child's life.

Tenderly, he kissed her for the last time.

The woman hugged their child, kissing her forehead. The child quietly sobbed, not fully understanding what was happening.

"I love you both, always remember that," were the last words he heard from his mother as his father swiftly ran away, carrying him.

She caught a glimpse of her mother's sad smile before it disappeared from her sight.

"Farewell, my love, until our next meeting," sadly yet hopeful, the man whispered to himself.