Chapter 7

Hello Hello. Its me again. This time im actually going to try and keep a consistent schedule of updating. I know that i haven't been here for a LONG while but im back now. Thank god. I hop ya'll enjoy this chapter, it's a little short bit the next one should be a little longer. About the same length of the previous chapters. Well that's it for now.

Please enjoy!

I woke up the next day to sunlight streaming into my eyes like a bitch man. I rolled over onto my back and started stretching my legs while making some weird noises. After im done with stretching I get up and go into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. 

I look at the time after im done with my business and my eyes widen with shock, Its 1:30 p.m. You cant be serious, I guess I haven't gotten used to the time change yet. I sigh and finish getting dressed into some comfy clothes, a sweatshirt and some joggers. 

I start to head down to the living room after I finish getting dressed but while im going down the stairs I hear chatter from three different voices. That's odd, Mom and Dad don't usually like other people in their house. I wonder who is here. The third voice sounds awfully familiar. Has to be someone from my school. Hmmm

I walk into the kitchen and spot my high school principle, Ms. Walker with my parents. Umm, what. That's like really weird. Not okay. They don't even notice me when I walk in. I clear my throat to have my presence be noticed, they stop talking and look at me with a smile on ntheir faces.

"Umm, good afternoon guys" I tell them "Ms. Walker what are you doing here, not to be rude bu, why?"

"Good afternoon Alexis, it's nice to see that you are back safe ans sound." She tells me "I'm here because your parents and I were just catching up and discussing when the best time for you to go back to school would be." 

"Oh,well let me go get some coffee and we can all talk about this together." I tell them

I get my coffee adn go sit down at the table with them and we continue the conversation.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

River Valley High. I haven't missed or have given a thought about this school once. A sigh comes out of my mouth as I walk through the front door s to the front desk. I walk up to the receptionist and ask for my schedule.

"What's the name honey?" The receptionist asks

"Alexis Jones please"

She nods and types on her computer for a while before she hands me a peice of paper. 

"There ya go honey, have a nice day." She says

"Thank you, you too." I tell her back

I smile and nod at her before walking away in search of my first class, math. Great,I still hate math class. When I was in Canada with the guys, they had me home schooled cause I guess it gave them more time to work on me. whatever. They hired a tutor for every single subject. I hated the math tutor, he was a class A asshole, and really creepy too. Gross. 

I find my math class after wandering around for a little bit. I knock on the closed door, looks like im a little late for class. The teacher waves their hand at me telling me to come inside. 

"I guess you are the new student then?" He asks

"Yes sir."

"Well that good. I was just about to call roll, you can sit anywhere there is an empty seat."

I nod and scan the room for any vacant seat in the back. I find one seat. Yes! I make my way to that seat and plop down in it. I let out a breath of air. This is gonna be fun.

The teacher starts calling out the roll in alphabetical order. He gets to the start if theJ's, calls one other person name then says " Alexis Jones."

"Here" I call out

The teacher continues calling roll and I hear a voice mumble out a "No fucking way."

I look over and spot who it was.

It was Blake Staar and next to him was Lacey Stilley.

-------------------------------------------

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, how did ya'll like it? I'm not sure if this chapter was my best but im getting there. The next chapter should be up in a couple days. Please bare with me on that, I promise I wont go AWOL this time.

I love ya'll. Thank you to the ones that have stayed from the beginning through all this mess, I really appreciate you. 

Farewell for now, I hope everyone has a good morning, afternoon, or night.

Like <3

Comment