Chapter one

This is what Alexis' hair looks like after she comes back^^^

Okay so I re wrote this chapter and I am working in chapter two right now and when I finish it I will put that up.

On my way to my locker, people speak the words I hear everyday.

"Fat"

"Ugly"

"Pig"

"Loser"

"Stupid"

Okay, well that didn't make any sense because I am one of the smartest people here (don't mean to brag). I dont really understand why they bully me, what did I ever do to them that made them hate me? Its whatever, this has been happening since I was a freshman and im a sophomore now so about a year.

My name is Alexis Jones, im 15 with black hair an blue/hazel eyes. Im 5'2 and i can agree with the 'fat' comment. I am roughly 200 pounds. What can i say, i like to eat.

When I reach my locker, I get my math and english books out and head to my class.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

After my first two classes, Math and English, I go put the things that I dont need away, and get my chemistry things.

Chemistry is my most hated class l, other than P.E, becsuse my main bully , Blake Staar, is in that class with me. Blake was the one that started the whole bully thing. I seriously dont understand what I said or did to him, but I did something.

I walk into my class and sit in my assigned seat, smack dab in the middle. I really don't like this seat because everybody notices me there, and I don't like to be noticed. I wish I could just sit in the back.

Mr. Richard, my teacher, walks in and goes over to the board to write something.

"Good morning class, today you will starting a project with a partner but, I will be picking them for you. You will each do a seperate project so no cheating." He says "I will tell you who you will be partnering with now"

"Alex and Sam"
"Grace an Tim"
"Richard and Lacey"
"Shayla and Matthew"
"Jennifer and Jesus"
"Emily and Reuben"
"Samantha and Diego"

I just tune out the rest because there are to many people in this class.

"And Alexis is with Blake, now that's everybody, you all know your partners so go sit next to each other. You will get your projects tomorrow."

Are you kidding me, I cant be partnered with Blake, who knows what he will say or do.

I look up to see Blake looking at me with curiosity. When he noticed I was looking at him he just put a scowl back on his face.

"What are you looking at nerd?" Blake said

What does it look like, you obviously ass-hat, I thought that by the way because if I actually said that I would be in deep crap.

I look down at the desk and just keep my mouth shut.

"That's what I thought." He said as he sat down "Now, when we get the project you are going to do it, and I'm going to turn it in."

"That's fine." I say

"Good" He tells me

He pulls out his phone and starts going through Instagram. I guess that;s the end of that conversation. Whatever. I start to draw on a random piece of paper and space out while I do so. I came out of my spacing out by the bell ringing and I put the paper in my bag. I get my things together and walk to my locker to put my things away. After I put my things away I walk over to the cafeteria.

I walk into the cafeteria and get my lunch then go sit at a table by myself. I don't hve any friends because Blake and Lacey, the "Queen Bee", turned everybody against wanting to be my friend. I try to start to eat my lunch but before I could even take the first bite I feel someone looking at me from behind. I look behind me to see none other than Lacey Stilley looking at me with a smirk on her face. All that I could think before I had something poured on my head what 'what did I do now?'

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Look you guys i put it up, YAY!!! im so proud of myself, i know you guys are probably still p.o. at me but i put it back up. Now the beginning of the story is going to prolong for 2 or 3 chapters starting ant chapter 1. i really do love you guys its just that i want the best experience for you guys with my book, i didnt like the way that it was set up. I dont really plan ahead i just write what ever comes to mind sooooo yeah. im really sorry that it took me this much time to update this.

I love you guys

Oh btw im going to start a question of the day thingy soo yeah. Oh and im going camping this weekend too yay i havent been camping since i was little so this will be fun for me.

Until next time,

Samantha

Vote

Comment💬

Share👥