Chapter Two

Recap:

I walk into the cafeteria and get my lunch then go sit at a table by myself. I don't Eve any friends because Blake and Lacey, the "Queen Bee", turned everybody against wanting to be my friend. I try to start to eat my lunch but before I could even take the first bite I feel someone looking at me from behind. I look behind me to see none other than Lacey Stilley looking at me with a smirk on her face. All that I could think before I had something poured on my head was 'what did I do now?'

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

I close my eyes so that whatever is on my head can run down my face without burning my eyes. I seriously want to punch this bitch in her face, what the fuck did I ever do to her.

"Awww I think you have a little something.... there." She says as she waves her hand around my face.

Nooo.. I didn't notice, thanks for the info.

This is so embarrassing. Who even does this, this is so cliche I mean come on the bad bitch of the school pours some kind of liquid on the nerd in front of the while school. Where did she get this idea from, a movie?

I am so done with this school and the people here.

I run out of the cafeteria when everybody starts laughing and pointing at me. I run all the way home and upstairs to my room. I am way out of shape. I sound like a dog that has been running in the heat of the sun and it has no water.

I grab a duffel bag and start putting clothes in it. I put all of the necessities in it including my phone charger and shower stuff. I also grab the necklace that my mother gave me for my 15th birthday, it has my name on it.

I walk down stairs after I have everything packed and look for a pen and paper so that I can write my parents a note to tell them why I'm leaving. Once I find a pen and paper in a drawer in the kitchen I start writing.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I love you both so much, and i hate to do this to you but I'm leaving. No I'm not leaving because of you, I'm leaving because of the school and the people in it. Now ill be gone for a while but ill be back before senior year. Please don't try to find me because frankly I don't even know where I'm going. All I know is that I'm going somewhere away from here. The people at the school, they are bullies. I'm not going to say who they are because I'm not a snitch. I love you both so much but I have to go before I do something that I will regret for my sake. When I do come back though, I am going to make them regret what they did to me.

Love,

Alexis J.

After I finish writing the note I put it on the fridge so that they will see it. After I put the note on the fridge, I head out the door and start walking to the nearest bus stop.
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

The nearest bus stop was about an hour away. When I get to the bus stop it was already around 4 or 5, so really the only places that were left open to go to are Oregon and New York. I don't think that I'm going to go to New York, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't like big cities. And New York is just way to big for me.
I'm used to smaller things so I'm just going to go with Oregon.

I walk up to the ticket booth and ask the lady for a ticket to Oregon.

"One way or round trip?" The lady asks

"One way please." I tell her

She nods and hands me the ticket and tells me that it will cost $15.30. Glad I brought enough money for this ticket and food.

The lady, I'm just gonna call her Linda she looks like a Linda, tells me that it's going to be about an hour or two before the bus comes. I nod and look around for a place to sit or eat.

I spot a place across the street called Sammy's Tacos. Hmm, I'm really in the mood for tacos now,I'm gonna go there.

I walk across the street to the taco place, walk in and sit in a seat. Don't worry guys there's a sign that says to seat yourself so I'm not being a rebel.

"Hi welcome to Sammy's Tacos, my name is Amy and I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get you to drink?" Amy says

"Oh hi, yes can I get a Dr. Pepper please?" I ask

Amy nods and walks away to go get my drink. After Amy walks away I feel like someone is looking at me. I turn around to see about three pairs of eyes looking at me.

I look at the three guys that are looking at me in a questioning look.

"May I help you?"
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Heeeeeey guys. I'm so proud of my self right now, I finally updated Yay!!!!
Now I would have updated earlier but I've been watching the MTV movie and show awards sooooooo yeah.

I have a question for you guys. Have any of you watched 13 reasons why? I have but I'm in the last episode and I can't finish because I know that I'm going to cry. Ughhh I really want to finish it but I can't.
Oh and if you guys have any banners that you guys want to share for this book then send them to me.
Welp that's all for now, I love you guys sooooo much. I'll try to update in the next two weeks.

•sassysam484@gmail.com•

^^ For banners

Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share