Day Seven

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I am a Gemini. They're good at expressing themselves, and are quick-witted. They have two very different sides, and they're not predictable. Some of the strengths include: curiosity, ability to create ideas, adaptable, affectionate, and kind. They are easily nervous, easily fickle in love, they tend to spread themselves thin, and have a short attention span. 

They like books, music, blogs, and small talks with just about anyone. They do not like any kind of routine, nor do they like to be alone or confined. And their best environments are in bookstores, museums, and places where people gather to gossip. 

In all honesty, I am just about all of those things. I tend to do about a million things at once, spreading myself very thin. It annoys my dad a lot.  There are definitely two sides to me. I can be either happy and energetic, or serious, and calm/collected. 

I am an extremely curious person. When people tell me half of a story, in all honesty, I need to know the other. I am programmed to know things. I like to help, but I can't help if I don't know the whole story. I'm a loving person. I've distinguished this with one of my friends. I instantly love people, and I get attached way too easily, which in turn, gets my heart broken. 

I am a very imaginative person, and pretty creative, in my opinion. There are a billion things going on in my head at once, and I can't seem to catch up with myself. 

Books and music are my life. I would love to blog, and I've probably started like ten blogs, but I just always forget about writing in them. I am not very good at keeping up with things. I'm surprised that I've gotten so far in this. 

I honestly hate routine. I like new days, new things, and new ideas. I hate being alone. I hate it. But I don't like crowds. I like small groups of people that I'm close to, but that's it. Bookstores make me feel at home, and I love museums. 

The said personality of a Gemini, I think, fits me perfectly. 

If you want to find out more about your Zodiac sign and horoscope go to: horoscope.com. 

♥A