𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Start from the beginning

"If doing this means I'm gonna get to see what you like when your angry, then I wanna see it even more. No, I wanna steal it" A slashing sound echoes the cave, as blood spills onto the floor. Ban jumps back while Y/N stays where she is, her head tilted up. Blood splatters her face as Ban has blood all over his neck and face.

"We warned you, Ban," Y/N says, looking to him with cold eyes, a wound running down her lip. The wound already beginning to close, leaving behind a scar. Ban laughs, placing his hand on his wound.

"What do you know, looks like I just saw a hidden side of you, cool~"

"Sorry about that, Ban. But this sword is-"

"Stop! What are you doing to Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth shouts as Golgius manages to get Meliodas's sword out of his hand, his hand dropping back down

"It's mine now. You've no use for it" However, a hand grips the sword, and said hand belongs to Meliodas. He's now stood up, facing away from the Holy Knight. Y/N, however, lays still.

"Impossible! No one can survive after that much poison!" The Doctor says.

"Too stubborn to die I see, but you will release this sword"

"Even if I die, this sword is the one thing I'll never let go," Meliodas says, his eyes covered by his hair "It's the only thing I can do. The only way I can ever atone"

"Sir Meliodas"

"Spout all the nonsense you wish," Golgius says "The Princess and your weapon will still be mine" Meliodas then turns his head, a strange marking on his forehead which makes the Holy Knight move back slightly before jumping over Y/N and out the window, running away.

"He got away," Hawk says, looking outside.

"I'm sorry, but- Is it you standing there. Sir Meliodas?" Meliodas turns around, his eyes returning normal and his normal smile upon his face.

"It's me. Hey Elizabeth, hey Porky" He looks over to Y/N, smiling "Get up you lazy dog" Y/N shuffles around, rolling around on the bed; stretching. She gets up and pads over to Meliodas, sitting down beside him.

"Oh, Thank Goodness, your back to your old selves again" He pats her on the head before holding his hand out to her snout. She opens her mouth and out drops the pill that the Doctor had given her. He pats her head, smiling.

'Even when your unconscious, you still can smell Poison from a mile away' He thinks, crushing the pill in his hand.

"Except that he called me Porky for some reason?" Hawk says. Y/N poofs into her human form, stretching her arms, a fresh bandage around her wounded arm. Her steel protector is still on her non-injured arm.

"I mean, I could go for some pork right now," Y/N says, smirking at Hawk. He begins trembling in fear.

"Hey? Where are we right now?" Meliodas asks, looking around.

"The town of Dalmally, which is right by Baste Prison"

"Who was that weirdo?" Y/N asks.

"A Holy knight who said his name was Gorgeous. From the looks of things, it's pretty clear that he's after Elizabeth and that broken sword of yours" Hawk says from the windowsill "That kwack over there was working with him to" They look to where the Doctor was, only to see a wide-open door.

"He was?" Elizabeth asks, seeing no Doctor.

"He high tailed it, come on!" Hawk says, about to run out the door.

"Wait!" Elizabeth shouts, gripping Hawk's ear, stopping him "Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N's injuries haven't healed yet!"

"Elizabeth, that hurts" Hawk whines. Meliodas begins unwrapping his shoulder to reveal a large scar over his shoulder. Y/N however keeps her's on, blood speckling her bandages.

"Looks okay, now," Meliodas says.

"I-It can't be" Elizabeth stutters, before placing her hand over the scar "No way"

"What's with you?" Meliodas asks "Your being real aggressive today, you know that?" Elizabeth jumps back, realising what she was doing.

"I-I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention!" Elizabeth stutters, blushing.

"It's not like I mind you feeling me up, you can touch me all you want," Meliodas says, hands-on hip. Y/N smacks his head.

"Stop. Just for 5 minutes. Stop" She says with an irk mark.

"That's not what I was doing," Elizabeth says flustered.

"Whatever, just get dressed already," Hawk says.

【Aspen】

【Aspen】

01/05/2020

Last Edited:29/09/2023