"T-today? Like, right now?" Seungmin stuttered.

Hyunjin nodded, "is it too fast?"

Seungmin shook his head and let the older go. Hyunjin smiled at him and left the room. When Hyunjin closed the door, he started to do a weird dance, but stopped when he heard a giggle beside him. He looked and it was Jeongin.

"I'm guessing he said yes." Jeongin smiled, happy for his friends.

Hyunjin nodded and started to happily jump to his room, Jeongin laughing behind him. When the tall male entered his room, he got changed into a black t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and white trainers. He left his hair and added a little bit of makeup, he got his mask and wallet, then he texted Seungmin.

Me
Hey, you ready to go yet?

Future bf 🙈💞
Yh, I'm waiting for you in the living room.
Be quick pls, Jisungs getting on my nerves.

Me
Lol okay

Hyunjin chuckled at Seungmins last message. He left his room and headed towards the living room. Jisung was sitting on the sofa, and Seungmin was waiting near the door, glaring at Jisung. However, when Hyunjin entered Seungmins gaze softened and he smiled cutely towards the older.

"You look great Minnie." Hyunjin complimented, making Seungmin go red.

"Thanks, you look great aswell." Seungmin said, avoiding eye contact.

Their moment was ruined by the squirrel like male on the sofa, fake vomiting, "You two are so cringey, eww."

"Shut up, squirrel!" Seungmin snapped, "Go back to shoving your tongue down Minhos throat."

"Okay damn. No need to get so feisty Minnie." Jisung surrended, "enjoy your date, lovebirds." 

Seungmin fake smiled at him and grabbed Hyunjins wrist, dragging him out of the dorm.

"Sorry about that." Seungmin quietly apologised.

"It's fine. It's funny to watch." Hyunjin giggled, "but please don't do it to me."

"Don't get on my nerves, and we'll be just fine." Seungmin joked, smiling at the older male.

The two headed to a cafe, and ordered two americanos with two slices of chocolate cake. The sat down in a spot in the corner and began talking to each other.

*time skip to after date*

The lovebirds were currently walking back to the dorms. Luckily, they haven't been noticed by any fans.

"Minnie," Hyunjin spoke.

"Yeah?" Seungmin replied.

"I'm sorry," Hyunjin apologised, "I'm sorry for breaking your camera. I know you said that you didn't care, but I know you do. You started ignoring me and it hurt. I feel really guilty, please tell me how I can make it up to you."

Seungmin didn't say anything as they continued walking. It was silent for a few seconds but then the younger spoke up, "how about agreeing to be my boyfriend?"

Hyunjin was shook, "wait what?"

"Well, you don't have to," Seungmin panicked, "it's just that I have a crush on you and it would make me really happy if you agree to be my boyfriend."

Hyunjin didn't reply, still processing the youngers words.

"I'm sorry I said anything, it's clear you don't lik-"

"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend! I'm sorry I took so long to respond, its just that I've also had a crush on you since we've first met, and when you asked, it just shocked me because I didn't expect you to like me as well, even though Jeongin told me earlier." Hyunjin rambled.

"Wait, Jeongin told you that I liked you?" Seungmin questioned, even though he knew what the older was going to say, "I'm going to kill that fox!"

"No, don't kill Jeongin!" Hyunjin quickly said, "if he didn't tell me, then I wouldn't have asked you on the date."

Seungmin calmed down, "okay fine."

The two arrived at the dorms and Seungmin was going to open it, but Hyunjin stopped him, confusing the younger. Seungmin was about to ask what Hyunjin was doing, but Hyunjin didn't let him. He pressed his lips onto the youngers lips. Seungmin was shook, not expecting this to happen but still responded to the kiss.

After a few seconds, they parted.

"I know it's quick and you don't have to respond but...," Hyunjin said, "I love you."

Seungmin softly smiled at the older, "I love you too."

********

This took so long to finish 😅

Thank you for readinggg!!
💞💓💗💖