c h a n g b i n c e n t r i c

Requested by @xXAiko16xX

The members were watching a movie that Jisung picked, Frozen 2, there were many complaints but eventually they all decided to watch it in the end.
It was raining badly, so bad that there were a few hints of a thunder storm. The members didn't mind the terrible weather, apart from one. Changbin.

Changbin didn't mind the rain, it was the thunder that made his body go tense. His mind flashed back to the incident that happened before he entered JYP.

"Changbin! I'm so excited for you!" His mother cheered.

"Thank you mum!" Changbin smiled.

"Make sure you look after yourself kiddo." His father spoke, glancing at his son through the rear view mirror then turning his attention back onto the road. It was raining and dark, sounds of thunder in the distance. The Seo family were on the way to the JYP Building, they knew they should've waited until the weather cleared but they were too excited.

It all happened so fast, one minute Changbin was happily speaking with his parents and then the next minute a thunder bolt struck right in front of them. Changbins father was startled and lost focus of everything, his mind was blank as his hands turned the wheel, causing the car to go right into a tree.

Changbins mother had survived the crash, but unfortunately, his father didn't.

Changbin shook his head, trying not to think of the past.

Chan was beside the male, a little worried when he noticed the scared look on Changbins face.

"Binnie, are you oka-"

Chan was interrupted when the male beside him suddenly stood up, "sorry guys, but I'm feeling really tired. I'm gonna go to sleep. Night."

All of the members said a goodnight, apart from Chan, who worriedly watched the shorter walk back into his shared room.

Chan didn't know what to do, he wanted to follow Changbin and comfort him but he also knew that Changbin preferred to be alone whenever he was scared or overwhelmed.

However, Chan got distracted when the TV suddenly turned off.

"Jisunggg! Why'd you turn it off?" Jeongin whined.

"What do you mean?!" Jisung exclaimed, "I didn't do anything."

"You have the remote." Minho spoke.

"But I didn't touch it. I can't find it either." Jisung said, using his hands to try find the remote as the room was now pitch black.

"Can someone please turn on the lights?" Jisung asked, still looking for the remote.

Felix got up and switched it on, confused when the room didn't light up. He kept flicking the switch but nothing happened, "The lights aren't turning on, so I guess it's a blackout."

Everyone groaned as they got up and looked for torches. After a minute or two, Seungmin and Minho found 4 torches. They gave the other 2 torches to Chan and Hyunjin.

"Wait," Felix spoke, "is it me or do I hear crying?"

The members went quiet for a few seconds before they all bursted into Changbins room, "Binnie?!"

The short male was crouched in a ball, hugging his knees tightly and his head was buried in his arms. His body was shaking and sobs escaped his mouth.

All the members crowded around Changbin, trying to calm his down. At some point, Seungmin realised what was wrong before turning on his phone and opening YouTube. He pulled out his headphones, plugged them into his phone and placed the earbuds inside Changbins ears, before playing a playlist of some songs that will hopefully calm the older down.

The members stopped talking when they realised what Seungmin was doing. Hyunjin, who was beside the crying male, slowly placed Changbins head onto his lap and let the 3rd oldest slowly fall to sleep, whilst playing with Changbins hair.

When Changbin was calm and asleep, Chan carefully picked him up bridal style and placed the younger on his bed. They all then agreed that they would all stay in Changbins and Seungmins room. Jeongin and Felix cuddled on Seungmins bed, whilst everyone else slept on the floor, obviously with a large mattress, blankets and cushions.

They also, one by one, gave a small kiss to Changbin, either on the head or cheek, and a goodnight before they all tucked in and fell asleep, deciding to talk to Changbin tommorow.

***

You can think of the rest :)

Thank you for reading 😘