h y u n i n

requested by @_verkwan

"JEONGIN! GET BACK HERE!" Hyunjin screamed, chasing after the younger.

Jeongin cutely giggled at the older, "No!"

Jeongin continued running, sometimes knocking things over in their now messy apartment.

Hyunjin finally caught up and grabbed the younger, picking him up and gently threw him onto the couch, also panting heavily for chasing the younger everywhere.

"Apologise!" Hyunjin jokingly commanded.

"For what?" Jeongin innocently asked, his fox-like eyes staring at the older, but Hyunjin knew not to fall into the youngers tricks.

"For purposely spilling chocolate milkshake on me!" Hyunjin whined.

"Finee, I'm sorry Jinnie." Jeongin apologised.

"Okay, I forgive you, you cutie." Hyunjin cooed, pinching the youngers cheek, earning a whine from the fox-like male. Jeongin slapped the olders hands and pouted, complaining how his cheeks hurt.

"Awee, I'm sorry Innie, but you can't blame me, you're so cute!" Hyunjin cooed even more, going to pinch Jeongins cheeks again, but Jeongin escaped from his grasp.

"Jinnie! Lets make some pancakes!" Jeongin requested, his mouth watering at the taste of pancakes.

"Are you serious? Innie, its 2pm, isn't it a little late for pancakes?" Hyunjin said.

"It's never too late for pancakes, stupid." Jeongin complained, crossing his arms and looking away from the older. 

" What did you call me?" Hyunjin asked, offended.

"Stupid! That's what I called you!" Jeongin teased, giggling.

"I'm hurt, now we're definitely not going to make pancakes." Hyunjin dramatically said, looking away from the younger.

Jeongin immediately apologised, he really craved for the  taste of pancakes, and he couldn't make them without the older, "I'm sorry Jinnie, please can we make pancakes? I can't make them without you, they don't taste nice without our love poured into it."

Hyunjin had a huge soft spot for the younger, so of course he agreed. They both headed towards the kitchen, putting on some cute aprons and started preparing the pancake mix.

After a while, they finished. The pancakes came out amazing, however, the kitchen was a complete mess. There was flour everywhere, broken eggs on the floor, they somehow got some pancake mix stuck on the ceiling and there was just a lot of syrup dripping off the counter.

"If Chan was with us, he would've killed us." Jeongin joked, his mouth stuffed with the delicious pancake.

"Hmm, I'm very grateful that we got him to move out." Hyunjin agreed, wiping the syrup around Jeongins mouth.

"Yup, but we still have to clean this up." Jeongin said.

"And that's the disadvantage of him not living with us." Hyunjin complained, looking at the mess in horror.

Jeongin giggled. After the two finished the pancake, they agreed that Jeongin will do the dishes whilst Hyunjin will clean the kitchen. Instead of cleaning it up, they made more of a mess, so they just agreed to call Chan, and prepared themselves for the nagging that they were going to get.

********

I felt like this was a little boring, I don't know..

Anygays, thank you for readinggg!!
💞💓💗💖