"Because he likes her." Lydia said and I groaned. "Yeah, well your his sex buddy. You'll get through to him, even though I have no idea what the hell were talking about." I moaned.

"After class, just do something to bring him away from Ethan. The both of you. And I don't like this thing with you and Aiden." Stiles scolded and I looked back at him.

"There's nothing going on!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. I'm gonna turn into the school psycho one day.

The bell rang and I headed out of class as I saw Ethan and Aiden by the lockers. "Your starting to like him." Aiden said and I walked up to them.

"Let your brother have a boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with that." I shrugged leaning against the lockers.

"What are you doing here, we could literally kill you." Aiden said and I rolled my eyes.

"There is a knife laced with wolf's bane in my boot. Watch your move." I told him and he raised a brow at me.

"If Duecalian asks you, would you kill him?" Aiden asked Ethan and I raised my eyes at him.

"If Duecalian asks you would you kill me?" Ethan growled and this is some brother shit I don't want to be kept in.

"Screw that, if Duecalian asked you to kill Max would you do it?" Ethan said and he really brought me into this coversation.

"Stop talking to Danny, or I'm gonna rip the flesh of his face, and eat it." Aiden warned and I rolled my eyes.

Aiden walked away and I rolled my eyes. "As much as I hate you. Danny likes you, and I like him. So screw your brother." I advised and Ethan grinned.

"Aren't you screwing him already?" Ethan said and my jaw dropped. "Watch your mouth. I still have that knife."

I saw Aiden coming back for me pulling me aside against a wall. "So would you kill me, if Duecalian asked?" I asked and Aiden sighed looking up.

"If Scott asked you to kill me. Would you?" He asked and I smirked. "Why do you think I have a knife in my boot?"

"Times up, coach's office, two minuites." I heard Lydia and I turned my head to her. She walked ahead and I tried not to grin, but why do we make the perfect badasses when we plan to keep a guy busy.

Aiden couldn't help but smirk. "Have good sex, I'm sure it's worth it." I told him patting his shoulder.

"I don't think it'll be as good as the sex were gonna have." He whispered and winked at me walking away.

I'm gonna throw up, someone get me a bucket. I headed over to Scott and Stiles and they stood on the stairs.

"All of them except from Duecalian's." Ethan said and I walked up the stairs. "So, what did I miss?" I asked and they all ignored me.

Am I ghost! First they want my help then they completely ignore me. "You mean Morell?" Stiles asked and I Ethan gasped looking at his skin.

"What the hell are you hurt?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not me, my brother." He said and I furrowed my eyes.

I ran down the stairs and to the boys locker rooms as fast as I could. I saw Cora on the ground and Aiden was about to smash a weight on her head. I shoved her away and I felt a huge pounding wound on my head.

"Aiden you can't do this!" I heard Ethan yell and Scott raced over to me. "She came at me!" Aiden yelled back looking towards Cora.

"It doesn't matter, Kali gave Derek until the next full moon, you can't touch him, or her." Ethan told him and Stiles looked down at me.

"You okay sis?" Stiles asked and placed my hand over my head. Aiden looked over at me walking out.

"You think we can turn into a vultron wolf so we can kick their asses?" I asked and Stiles just laughed shaking his head.

He looked over at Cora and Scott helped me up. I saw him taking the pain away and I stepped away from him. "Don't, pain is the only nonsupernatural thing I can feel." I told him and he nodded.

"Atleast let me support you." He said and I sighed giving in as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hey guys, I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles said and I looked over at Cora. She stood up walking to the sink and wiped the blood of her head.

"You okay?" Stiles asked. "She doesn't look okay."

"I'll heal." She let go of the sink almost falling back. And Stiles went over to catch her. Someone got a crush. "I said I'm fine.

"You know how sucidaly crazy that was. What we're you thinking going after them?" Stiles asked.

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything." Cora accused and I sighed.

"Were trying."

"And you failing. Your just a bunch of stupid teenagers. Running around thinking you can stop people from getting killed. All you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." She walked away and I furrowed my eyes.

"Your a teenager too!" I yelled and Stiles looked over at me. "Well, she's deffinetly a Hale. I'll make sure she gets home." Stiles said and I nodded.

I winced and Scott looked over at me. "Your really hurt." Scott said and I shook it off.

Lydia walked out and I huffed. "You don't have to hide that your hurt." He said cupping my face.

"I'm not hurt." I told him and he gripped my other hand. "Weird, I thought that if the guy likes you he isn't suppose to hurt you." I jokes around and Scott chuckled.

"How are you so tough?" Scott asked and I shrugged. "I don't feel anymore pain." I told him and I looked at his veins taking my pain in. "Seriously?"

He smiled back and I rolled my eyes at him. "I hate you."

"No you don't."

It was time for the recital and I saw Danny and Ethan. I was only their to support Danny. Not the two evil twins.

I walked over to Danny and he smiled looking at me. "Alright lovebirds. Time to get on stage. Ready Danny?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope."

I walked to where Aiden was sat and I sat down next to him. "Look, I'm so sorry about-"

"Save it. I know your sorry. But you could've killed me. So if Duecalian did ask you to kill me. Then I know what the answer would be." I told him about to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"Hey, just sit down. Please." Aiden begged and Ethan sat down next to me. He held my hand and I looked back at him

The recital started and Aiden looked back starring at Lydia and I rolled my eyes. I looked back and she headed of somewhere and Aiden checked his jacket.

"I'll be back." I told them and they nodded. "You really like her." I heard Ethan say and I grinned. "Shut up."

I ran after Lydia and she headed into one of the classrooms. "You recognise it don't you?" I heard Ms. Blake and the next thing I saw was Lydia knocked out in the ground.

Then all I saw was darkness.